Bitcoin night trading

there has been increased activity durin the asian tradin hours about 8pm to 12am est dues to large volumes.

Bitcoin is way frequently traded with small time frames, because of price fluctuations which create good opportunity to earn funds on these roller-coasters. As for the night, then yeah, due to the low activity level on the market, price is deprived of high fluctuations, but at the same time it doesn't become more predictable.
You anyway need to run a thorough analysis, and I presume that the best time frame which suits this purpose - H1, you can also consider M30.

Unlike the fiat currencies, Bitcoin can be traded at night as well. Just to note that I am taking the European session as a reference, and what constitutes a night during this session.
I have done that and there is no significant difference whether you trade during the trading day or at night. That’s the beauty of trading Bitcoin. You can trade it anytime, night or day, weekdays or weekends. The trading sessions here do not influence the price, at least not to a higher extent.

We've been waiting for 35 (38.2% Fibo) for a long time. If it consolidates above 35, then the next resistance is at 40 (50% Fibo). Looks promising.

Back