Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I'm in the process of getting my money back. After I reported to the bank this morning. I cancel my request to ZERO the bitmex account. I waited for them to reinstate the account to normal.

Then upon reading some comments on this forum, I figure out that I'll try withdraw only 30% of the total amount in the account, and try my luck. Just a while ago, the money was transferred into my account.

So if you are lucky like me, and the scammer hasn't detected yet, try to withdraw it bit by bit and see if it works.

I will continue talking to the scammer to keep him in tab, before I launch my next step, to take all the money.

Wish everyone luck.
Yes don’t try to withdraw all of the account, they will freeze it. At first i tried to withdraw 50% and they transferred it to my account.

Itu orang yang mengajak ku investasi di bitmexcl.com, dan sekarang tidak pernga membalas whatshap saya lagi.
Oh dear I got the same thing even when I have a letter from my bank stated that . This web still operate

Attachments

• Bank never reject any fund but no fund is coming to my acct.jpg
    Bank never reject any fund but no fund is coming to my acct.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 64K must pay.PNG
    64K must pay.PNG
    267.8 KB · Views: 22
  • freeze forever.PNG
    freeze forever.PNG
    162.5 KB · Views: 22
I'm in the process of getting my money back. After I reported to the bank this morning. I cancel my request to ZERO the bitmex account. I waited for them to reinstate the account to normal.

Then upon reading some comments on this forum, I figure out that I'll try withdraw only 30% of the total amount in the account, and try my luck. Just a while ago, the money was transferred into my account.

So if you are lucky like me, and the scammer hasn't detected yet, try to withdraw it bit by bit and see if it works.

I will continue talking to the scammer to keep him in tab, before I launch my next step, to take all the money.

Wish everyone luck.
The acct already froze unless pay them more money but I am skeptical after paid the tax for so much and now this.. it is endless..

My luck is not so good as your but i am happy for you

The acct already froze unless pay them more money but I am skeptical after paid the tax for so much and now this.. it is endless..

My luck is not so good as your but i am happy for you
they did not freeze the account, cause I realized that I cannot suddenly empty it. So I just took 800USD out. There's still another 2.1K USD there for me to retrieve.

I'm planning to strike them in 2 days time to withdraw at least another 1.5K USD, so my lost are much less to deal with, while I concurrently report to police and reported all the account information to the bank and let bank take action to freeze related accounts.

I'm just hoping to retrieve as much money as possible and sharing with everyone my experience so that it will not happen to them, or if it happens and the scammer hasn't found out, there's still chance to slowly take back the money.

Well, if I'm free, I'm gonna try and scam them back, see if the fish will pick the bait or not :).

Keep you guys updated and hugs everyone.

I'm thankful that it suddenly occur to me it's a scam and found this forum and did all the reading. Or I would have be another victim loosing all my hard earned savings.

they did not freeze the account, cause I realized that I cannot suddenly empty it. So I just took 800USD out. There's still another 2.1K USD there for me to retrieve.

I'm planning to strike them in 2 days time to withdraw at least another 1.5K USD, so my lost are much less to deal with, while I concurrently report to police and reported all the account information to the bank and let bank take action to freeze related accounts.

I'm just hoping to retrieve as much money as possible and sharing with everyone my experience so that it will not happen to them, or if it happens and the scammer hasn't found out, there's still chance to slowly take back the money.

Well, if I'm free, I'm gonna try and scam them back, see if the fish will pick the bait or not :).

Keep you guys updated and hugs everyone.

I'm thankful that it suddenly occur to me it's a scam and found this forum and did all the reading. Or I would have be another victim loosing all my hard earned savings.
I seriously hope you can really get back your deposit as much as you can, but don't post too much of your plans here because the scammers might be reading this thread too. However, do keep us inform whether you have succeeded in withdrawing your deposit from the scammers. ;)

Wish everyone luck.
Great job! What I would recommend you do is tell him you have cousins and friends that saw your account and were impressed and would like to invest as well. (He will be thrilled and would sweet talk you more and set you up ((part of the fattening process)) you should tell him you want to with draw more because you are visiting them and would like to bring gifts and show them how well your investments are working and you would like them to join such a lucrative operation) you need to tell him you are committed to investing long term. And tell him the way the market is now you completely trust him as he is such a good investor. Start telling him he’s got your complete trust and your money feels safe in his hands. If you need more reach out.

I seriously hope you can really get back your deposit as much as you can, but don't post too much of your plans here because the scammers might be reading this thread too. However, do keep us inform whether you have succeeded in withdrawing your deposit from the scammers. ;)
Highly doubt they will read this. They are a bunch of uneducated guys in their mid twenties and depend on Google translate to talk. They are also over worked and worse case is they stop talking to you. Haha. I’ve gotten blocked by so many of these girls.

Me too I totally understand how you frel coz it is how i feel and i even feel stupid and keep on blame myself still. It might take some time for me to get back
Big thing to remember is not to feel stupid these guys are professionals. They prey on your emotions and your trust in humanity. There’s just evil people out there.

Back