Free feel to tag me on posts else where if you want someone with in-depth knowledge for any clarification @The Punisher or @Pheniox123
I have tired on a few haha
I have tired on a few haha
Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.
Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.
Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"
Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"
Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"
Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.
More info coming soon.
If you are not accusing me of being blueberry markets then why do you keep referring to "Your Scam broker" and the tag blueberry market?
1. You are just taking a swipe at a similar name? you are accusing me, that is clearly how you try to bring others to agree with you, making false sense evidence, all fabrics of imagination.
2. No, you will not be able to fund your account in 30 seconds, me giving you that 3 mins were just testing your response, which you failed. Because you would have to be staring at your account right at that mini seconds when the chart moved against you. Your screenshot already showed it you are 40 mins late to view your trades or else alive or closer to time screenshot would have been taken as part of your evidence.
And you would have been logged in to your broker funding site, with your card numbers entered and the banks not going to block you from that funding (most banks gets suspicious over large funding) But what is most likely why is because it was a huge gaping, you would have been stopped out instantly.
3. Funny you give me crap for writing long educational pieces to you, yet you do the same back with more false accusations and say you do not have the time or evidence to do so, hypocrite again. I like to write descriptive pieces to provide my knowledge and understanding on matters that I know. I like to explain it clear instead of just writing crap in 4 posts without real evidence or knowledge to back it up.
4. I will not explain again that they did not manipulate their price as evidence provided to AFCA already is proof that you are wrong and there are strict policies with AFCA from false reporting on such matters, they do checks constantly and explain to me why would a broker risk their ASFL license over your $2000? Logic non-existent.
5. I sent you the T&Cs so you understand, every broker that is regulated has the same, go look at any PDS for any regulated brokers they all have it. They did not steal your money! Blueberry market is an ECN/STP broker, which means most likely your trades were hedged against other traders' positions, so they made money, not the broker. And if they did make money by hedging against you on the side that would mean you are a horrid trader, and your successful trades outweigh your winners.
6. I am writing educational pieces to debunk you, I am invested in this because you are giving false information to new traders and blindly accusing brokers. Other traders on this site should not be reading your misleading rage talk, I dislike unknowledgeable traders giving false information to others, that is not right, and the problem in this world is that there are too many people like you which taints the CFD markets.
7. The live chart I showed you was an example that spreads can read 30 pips, it has nothing to do with your trade being stopped out, and yes I am fully aware it has nothing to with your trades and you kept ignoring my comment that all brokers have different spreads and you are comparing a true market maker broker and a non-dealing desk broker.
Show us more examples of huge spreads difference then?
8. My EA post was to show no favoritism with blueberry market but I take my losses with no malice, yet you are too angered by my post to read beyond that.
9. You make me laugh, you know that STP brokers don't care about big or small traders right? As their trades are hedged against other traders.
And please stop trying to talk yourself up as a big trader, please you were stopped out on $2900. So your balance was between 3000 to 4000 depends on the margin stop out level of blueberry markets. And if we were to based on a 2 lots trade which is approx $350 usd, and if you are a responsible trader that risks 2% per trade your balance max would be at $17500. Because you were stopped out so you are nowhere near a responsible trader, so $4000 ~ $5000 max.
Do you dare to show us your statement? Feel free to cover up your account number or name. Just leave the trade IDs, and I can tell if you are full of crap.
10. And perfect example, someone with experience read your complaint and knew straight away gave you the same response as I but much shortened, you still give the same argument back with no evidence apart from 'oh I read elsewhere they do this'
And you showed no evidence! You pulled some bs chart from Oanda on a daily chart not minute chart, go pull one from a non dealing desk broker.
And their association with 8Cap is no where hidden! It says on their website! Are you out of your mind? Did you not read what I wrote why they borrowed their ASFL and they can use other liquiity providers? They are not bound by 8cap back end.
View attachment 68853
@The Punisher I am not calling him a loser, I tried to educate him but he is one of those who is so blinded by his own beliefs will never learn. I have debunked every arguement he wrote yet he still not take it as a grain of sand. Still saying the same thing over and over again.
And I did not call him a "loser" I called him a sore loser, there is a difference. And I can not help it if he cant learn, and you know I am right on the whole situation here, and new trader should not learn from him.
Anyways I sincerely hope you learn if not let god help you cause no one else can.
Thank you very much @The Punisher for stepping in. It’s very clear for everyone to see but hey ho life goes on regardless of what white noise occurs in the background .Thanks for your post. Why are you targeting Phoenix123 and only specifically replying to Blueberry Market Threads or calling out Phoenix123 in other threads? Instead of focusing on Blueberry Markets, why not help other posters on FPA with your Forex knowledge? Did you stumble onto FPA accidentally and by luck only pick the Blueberry Markets thread? Seems more than coincidence that almost all your posts are in the Blueberry Markets thread and in response to Phoenix123 only.
Take a look at the amount of scams reported everyday on FPA and channel your forex knowledge to the many victims who need assistance. Your knowledge could benefit a lot of people looking for help.
An insult from someone like you is considered a compliment …so thank you.LOL you are an idio*t, let god help you. Ill debunk everything you say when I have time. Just reading your idiocy makes me laugh, good giggle for a monday thanks.
on all brokers that are offering Metatrader platform you can not see the Ask ChartHi there,
Thanks for your input.
I do know about Forex and know the difference; but what I am saying here and shown on my evidences is that even with the ASK PRICE; the alleged spreads are unseen anywhere (even with the rollover usual spike; their spike is at least double the usual spike seen anywhere).
Also, their suspicious association with EightCAP shows that this happens all the time on their/EightCAP trading. They do this day and day out with high value trades.
Hi there,on all brokers that are offering Metatrader platform you can not see the Ask Chart
on MT5 you have access to tick history of BID and ASK so you can check what happened in past but on MT4 you can not check it
but as I saw in your evidences , your order closed at starting Asian session and on all brokers with variable spreads , the spreads will get wide on this session
so you orders closed correctly with out any problem
there is no Scam of fraud case here
if you had the same order with any other broker , it would happen the same
No one is questioning the fact that spreads due widen during rollover and different trading sessions. What I am questioning here is the “magnitude” of this spread. With these scam brokers @Blueberry_Markets they shot the spreads to the moon and back; just to kill my trade. I have shown that the spreads at those times do not exceed a certain maximum level; but these cow boys made it widen by more than double the usual maximum.
It’s interesting you say there is no scam here but you yourself have a scam thread against another broker about the same issue (spread manipulation) and no one questioned your findings…if your brokers are using these plugins how sure are you that these scammers @Blueberry_Markets are not doing the same thing.
thanks anyway for your input.
Hi there,Were you registered with this broker as a resident from Australia?
I was registered under their international licence (not as resident of Australia. I reside in Dubai, UAE).
The settlement agreement follows allegations that the two companies violated Ontario securities law by engaging in unregistered trading of CFDs, and by issuing and distributing these products to Ontario investors without a prospectus. CFD issuers such as VGP and VIG must comply with the registration and prospectus requirements in the Securities Act (Ontario) or rely on exemptions from those requirements.
It is imperative that foreign market participants, including online trading platforms, identify and comply with local securities laws. VGP and VIG were foreign-based firms that operated unregistered online trading platforms under the name “Vantage FX” and allowed Ontario residents to trade CFDs. In response to a notice from its licensor, the Australian Securities & Investments Commission, about the legality of its overseas offerings, VGP ceased its Ontario operations, but gave Ontario investors the option to be transferred to its Cayman affiliate, VIG. The Ontario investors that did not close their accounts continued to trade CFDs on VIG’s “Vantage FX” online trading platform.
“Regardless of the location of their home base, offshore platforms offering services to Ontarians are subject to Ontario’s securities laws,” said Jeff Kehoe, Director of Enforcement at the OSC. “We will take corrective action against firms that try to ‘jurisdiction shop’ and fail to comply with our laws. These companies cannot avoid their regulatory obligations by relocating their operations.”