books to help develop a healthier mindset towards losses

Arafx

Sergeant
Have you encountered any books that helped you develop a healthier mindset towards losses?

One helpful resource for developing a healthier mindset towards losses in trading is the book "The Psychology of Trading" by Brett N. Steenbarge

Steenbarge is a licensed psychologist and former trader, so he has a unique perspective on the psychological challenges of trading. This book is a must-read for any trader.

developing a healthier mindset towards losses is a continuous process, and different resources may resonate with different traders. It's important to find the approach that works best for you and your unique trading style.

developing a healthier mindset towards losses is a continuous process, and different resources may resonate with different traders. It's important to find the approach that works best for you and your unique trading style.
Yes, you're right. You may also find The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin useful

One helpful resource for developing a healthier mindset towards losses in trading is the book "The Psychology of Trading" by Brett N. Steenbarge
I've heard great things about 'The Psychology of Trading' by Brett N. Steenbarge. It's on my reading list for sure!

Each trader is unique, and discovering the right tools and strategies to handle losses is a vital part of the trading process.

Have you encountered any books that helped you develop a healthier mindset towards losses?

Well it was enough for me to discover such important aspect as trading plan and realize why it is so important to follow-rule based trading. Your reaction to loss has little impact on your trading when you are prepared to them. That's the key thing you need to understand.

First of all, practice a lot. Additionally, consider reading some books, although I prefer listening

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude" by Mark Douglas
The Psychology of Trading by Brett N. Steenbarger

Loss of discipline is not the problem. Loss of discipline is the result of a problem, and we have to diagnose that problem to figure out how to address it. - Brett N. Steenbarger

Also like this book

Back