books to help develop a healthier mindset towards losses

i suggest you to read

Disciplined Trader, The: Developing Winning Attitudes​

it is a classic one which simply tells you everything you need to know about discipline in your trading

A famous gathering of letters from Seneca called "letters from a Stoic" would help you immensely in keeping a calm state of mind in all situations you might face in your trading experience.

i suggest you to read

Disciplined Trader, The: Developing Winning Attitudes​

it is a classic one which simply tells you everything you need to know about discipline in your trading
Thanks for the suggestion! Definitely gonna check it out. Appreciate it!

A famous gathering of letters from Seneca called "letters from a Stoic" would help you immensely in keeping a calm state of mind in all situations you might face in your trading experience.
Sounds like a great resource for maintaining a level head during the ups and downs of trading. Thanks a bunch!

Such books are usually entailed with classical psychology. I am not sure there are certain books that are about trading psychology, perhaps they exist, but I haven't encountered any yet.
Try spiritual practices also, such as breathing, yoga and meditation. They are well-known for calming down the nerve system.
It comes with the experience, if you have recently entered trading, no wonder this irritation and mental instability after losses is still with you.

Books on Stoicism are a must-read for traders

Back