Brazil 2014 (Its FIFA time Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Salim Raheem

Yes, Netherlands & Chile first two into "Round-of-16", wonder if anymore teams tonight will join Spain on the plane ?

Good luck
Liz

Used his hand to score a Goal, but went to the Ref and told him about it to be cancelled.

Got a penalty KICK and yellow card for the GK, But went to the Ref and told him that the GK reached the ball first

Ladies and Gentlemen I present you the

Legend Klose : )

Klose's Trademark Celebration

10391036_888214261234943_2937963857563687789_n.jpg

What's currently happening in the world cup is the reason why football fans, or me personally, think of football as something a lot more than just a game. Endless excitement and thrill, unpredictable results and surprises. Costa Rica and Chile have been unbelievable and unforeseeable surprises.

Today, in a match between the Netherlands and Costa Rica, possibly the greatest world cup substitution ever was made!

The Netherlands' manager decided to substitute goalies (highly unusual and rarely happens in football), after Full time and extra time ended with a draw and before penalties. The substituted goalie, Tim Krul, saved two penalties and put the Netherlands into the semi-finals.

If it was a war, I'd put my money on Germany. Since it's just a bunch of guys kicking a ball around, I've got no clue who has the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back