• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Caesar Trade scammed me

I am having an issue with a company

ngafx

Recruit
Hi All,

I deposit 1 000$ and trade, I trade win and my balance is more than 4 000$. But Caesar Trade don't send me all Deposit and Profit money.

Please help me.

Many tks

Attachments

• Nga Vu Thi.pdf
    123 KB · Views: 29
Hi All,

I deposit 1 000$ and trade, I trade win and my balance is more than 4 000$. But Caesar Trade don't send me all Deposit and Profit money.

Please help me.

Many tks

Hello ngafx,

Well what amount you have received from them so far ?

And what reason they gave you for others ?

Hi All,

Thanks for your help,

I Deposit by Perfect Money of IB (He is Nguyen Van Minh). I sent request to withdraw in December 2013, But I've not get money.

I've contacted with this broker, but I made ​​contact with Caesar, but they lie me, They don't send money to IB and Disable my account.

Please check attachments help me.

2.JPG
3.JPG

Your biggest mistake was depositing using a "local deposit" IB. To put it as gently as possible, doing this is an open invitation to losing all of your money.

All it takes is any form of disagreement between the broker and the IB. Then each will accuse the other of theft and withholding access to your funds.

Contact every address you can find for Caesar Trade. Invite them to come and join this discussion thread. Ask them to explain how you can get direct access to your money.

Pharaoh is right, it makes your case weaker.

Yet the money was deposited in your trading account so Ceaser can't say they haven't got it

Hi All,

Thanks for your help,

I Deposit by Perfect Money of IB (He is Nguyen Van Minh). I sent request to withdraw in December 2013, But I've not get money.

I've contacted with this broker, but I made ​​contact with Caesar, but they lie me, They don't send money to IB and Disable my account.

Please check attachments help me.

View attachment 14818
View attachment 14819

Hi, this is Mike with Caesar Trade. I am here to address this unfortunate issue that Nga Vu Thi has raised. The client made an initial deposit of USD $1000 via a 3rd party agent (her IB) in December. (Based upon the emails that Nga Vu Thi posted, it appears that the 3rd party agent actually utilized a 4th party to make the deposit.) Since that time the client has made 3 withdrawal requests, in December, January and February. The very first request in December was honored and the funds were returned to the original source of payment account as required by AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Policy.

The client received USD $2,014, which represented the original $1,000 principal and $1,014 in profits. At the time, our Bonus program that the client utilized did not have any lot requirements and a different withdrawal policy was in place that allowed for a reduction in profits in lieu of minimum trading volume. The client agreed to these terms as a condition of receiving the bonus. (Since that time, in consultation with FPA, our policies have been simplified, 400% Bonus).

Now, the client states in her complaint that he has not received payment. The fact is that our support department executed the payment to the client requested account at Perfect Money as mentioned in the email from our office which he posted above. I'm not sure what else we can do to satisfy this Ms. Nga, as she got paid as requested. Because the funds were sent back to the original source of payment, the client will need to work with her 3rd Party Remitter (her IB) to receive her payment due.

We have attached proof of withdrawal request as well as proof of completion of the request to this post.

Finally, on related note, it is in the best interest of all clients to deposit funds to brokerages (Caesar Trade or any other Broker) through accounts that are owned and operated by the client himself, not through 3rd parties (or 4th :mad:) as this client has done. As mentioned in a post above, the use of 3rd Parties (especially those who are not regulated financial service providers) is a dangerous practice and result in the loss of some or all of your money. Please remember, reputable companies such as ours are required by law to maintain proper AML and KYC Compliance. Failure to do so would put our business and your money at risk.

Attachments

• PM.PNG
    PM.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 14
  • PM.PNG
    PM.PNG
    15.4 KB · Views: 18
  • pm 2.PNG
    pm 2.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi, this is Mike with Caesar Trade. I am here to address this unfortunate issue that Nga Vu Thi has raised. The client made an initial deposit of USD $1000 via a 3rd party agent (her IB) in December. (Based upon the emails that Nga Vu Thi posted, it appears that the 3rd party agent actually utilized a 4th party to make the deposit.) Since that time the client has made 3 withdrawal requests, in December, January and February. The very first request in December was honored and the funds were returned to the original source of payment account as required by AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Policy.

The client received USD $2,014, which represented the original $1,000 principal and $1,014 in profits. At the time, our Bonus program that the client utilized did not have any lot requirements and a different withdrawal policy was in place that allowed for a reduction in profits in lieu of minimum trading volume. The client agreed to these terms as a condition of receiving the bonus. (Since that time, in consultation with FPA, our policies have been simplified, 400% Bonus).

Now, the client states in her complaint that he has not received payment. The fact is that our support department executed the payment to the client requested account at Perfect Money as mentioned in the email from our office which he posted above. I'm not sure what else we can do to satisfy this Ms. Nga, as she got paid as requested. Because the funds were sent back to the original source of payment, the client will need to work with her 3rd Party Remitter (her IB) to receive her payment due.

We have attached proof of withdrawal request as well as proof of completion of the request to this post.

Finally, on related note, it is in the best interest of all clients to deposit funds to brokerages (Caesar Trade or any other Broker) through accounts that are owned and operated by the client himself, not through 3rd parties (or 4th :mad:) as this client has done. As mentioned in a post above, the use of 3rd Parties (especially those who are not regulated financial service providers) is a dangerous practice and result in the loss of some or all of your money. Please remember, reputable companies such as ours are required by law to maintain proper AML and KYC Compliance. Failure to do so would put our business and your money at risk.

Dear Sir,1042490.JPG

You are wrong. My account number is 1042490. My profit is 4 864.27 USD. As the your bonus program. I can get 1 000$ deposit and 50% of profit is 2 432.135$. Total is 3 432.135$. But I've not get money.

Please check attachment and send money for me.

Many tks

Hi All,

I'm Pham Hong Diep, my account number 1042489. I confirm that I got 2 014$, it's my profit. But Cearsar don't pay 1 000$, it's my deposit. Please send 1 000$ for me.

Diep 1.JPG
Diep 2.JPG

Back