1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone recommend a good forex EA Robot

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by johnwat, Aug 5, 2012.

1. johnwat

johnwat Recruit

I saw the order of Ea robots by their results found.
    All they have shown results on site MyFxBook.com.
    But, I read many comments and people see that there is an ideal robot.
    Can anyone recommend a good forex EA Robot?

2. FringFX

FringFX Sergeant

the best forex robot is your brain. :)

3. dkami

dkami Sergeant

This is a new robot out 4X ATM and a bloke I know is saying he really likes it but check it out for yourself http://tinyurl.com/d4nu2jm

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I'm contemplating trying EAs, but only if I can see results on live accounts. FPA Performance Testing is great, but there are still too many running on demos.

5. DiF0r

DiF0r Private

I'm currently a big fan of Forex Envy. Vendor has even some live accounts on different brokers and all show great results.

[​IMG]

6. WaveRider

WaveRider Sergeant

I can't help with a working "set it and forget it" bot but here is an EA system that works but requires some management. I don't trade this system nor am I interested in it right now. But he lists trade results and shows live forward tested pip counts.
    Nanningbob V5: Steve Hopwood's auto-trading robot @ Forex Factory
    Check out post one and he wil list a lot of free EA's that work or are mostly working. If you also check his other threads he will list other EA's he's created off other successful systems. Best to know how the EA works and the system it's trading so it will still require reading. And stick with people who have used it live. Many EA's are great when back testing but give your money to the broker forward testing. Let us know how you do. Everyone is interested in an EA so the dolar bills can fall from the sky.