• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Can you mention a broker which offers something unique?

trojan fx

Recruit
It's not that I'm bored, but you can find 1000's of brokers, all of them offers something similar. For now I don't have any idea which kind of difference could it be, but..... Maybe the broker with which you are trading has some innovation tool or maybe you have encountered with such a broker during an Internet search. Can anyone mention such a broker which has something different from others?

And have a nice weekend and great weather conditions :)

Every broker claims to offer something unique - just like every other broker. :rolleyes:

Some forex brokers offer more currency pairs. Some offer other items to trade besides just currencies. Some offer tighter spreads.

What you need to do is focus on what your trading needs are and find the best regulated broker our there that offers what you want.

Maybe a unique broker would be a broker that lets you withdraw money!!! no delays, no exhaustion, no chasing around, no need to confirm addressees for the whole neighborhood, nor take a polygraph test or present a spending plan for your earnings... :p
p.s. it's a joke, I'm not frustrated with someone in particular :cool:

Back