• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Chmarkets

I made today a criminal investigation request on Paysera LT payment provider and chmarkets.

Paysera is not willing to help in any way so they are as criminal as their crooked client in this case.

Does anybody know anything about Chmarkets representatives:

Michael J. Brooks
Andre Zernik
Allen Hanson

Quite possibly all a fake person but anyway if someone got anything on them; contact info etc

Anyone else been scammed by Chmarkets?

Does anyone have experience on using winthiscase lawyer services?

Anything new on Chmarkets scam and who was behind that?

Have anyone heard of Empire Capitals trader program or service where they said to move my funds.

Are there anyone else who was scammed by them and have got some money back?

I think will very difficult to get money back if already scammed, a few years ago I am getting scammed but not from Chmarket or Empire capital, but very disappointed because losing money, before investing money, indeed will better make deep research

That is true. I have still some forex but have been pretty careful after that bad experience.

Broker should be trustworthy as a bank but too bad many of them are just thieves.

Back