• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my credit card, not from UK, neither is my credit card
You’ll have to check your local law. If it was from the U.K. then the credit card provider are jointly and severally liable under S.75 of the consumer credit act for all representations made prior to the purchase of the product. “Antecedent negotiations”

The card provider won’t admit to this so will try to deflect it through their chargeback regime. But if you push that point they’ll fold.

You’ll have to check your local law. If it was from the U.K. then the credit card provider are jointly and severally liable under S.75 of the consumer credit act for all representations made prior to the purchase of the product. “Antecedent negotiations”

The card provider won’t admit to this so will try to deflect it through their chargeback regime. But if you push that point they’ll fold.

I used a debit card to make the purchase. How about a debit card?

Yeah, the bank said they wouldn't do anything about it, cause there was no guarantee of making money on his product description. Also, review his website here: trustpilot.com/review/www.cobratate.com all the people who had their experience please share theirs hahaha.

I follow your scammer on Twitter because I honestly enjoy some of his tweets that talk about life, money and women from which I have learned a lot until now but I never believed people actually fall for his scams! Holy **** people are naive!

Listen my friend. His cobratate.com website is likely a money-laundering company where he launders his dirty money he obtained from other illegal means (he obviously is anti-social psychopath with no regards for morality so he probably makes money in some really ****ed up way, maybe even sex slave trades or organ harvesting lol jkjk). All his "products" he sells on that site are scam products with no real substance, as you know know. Basically how this website or "company" works is this: He sets up the website, with bogus digital products. He then runs some sort of automated system to make anonymous purchases of his own products with his dirty money using anonymous means of payment such as Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, and that dirty money will be then received by cobratate.com as "clean money" and a taxable legitimate income for him. Among these fake self-purchases, there will be a minority of legitimate purchases by naive preys like you who actually buy these products. These legitimate purchases are small but are a nice side income to him. That's basically an oversimplified explanation of how this money laundring method works.

Your scammer, Andrew Tate, is a citizen of the US and UK (dual citizenship). If you're a citizen of either of these two countries, contact the authority and report this guy. I feel so ambivalent about Andrew Tate. I will keep follwing his Twitter because he sometimes tweets genuinely insightful posts about how to get women, how to make money (lol sorry bro), how to develop mental fortitude, how to be a strong man and how to achieve success in life but I also wish he'll end up in jail as soon as possible.

Good luck

They at cobratate.com are watching this thread but they haven't tried to defend their forex "signal" messages, irrefutable proof their forex "signal" messaging "product" is a SCAM.

Watch his latest video ""RED BULL DRINKING WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT I "Ep 49 posted on 23 May on Tate's youtube channel TATE Confidential at minute 1:07.

I made screenshots of the moment at 1:07 when on their browser the ForexPeaceArmy green logo and this thread Cobratate.com forex..... are shown as one of their favorite/most visited websites. I've also downloaded the video and I'll upload it somewhere else and put the link here in case they edit or delete it.

They promised 15% to 35% monthly increase of the money deposited, that is 435% to over 1500% yearly growth ,but they were actually causing losses.

I know we carry a lot of the blame for buying a faulty product but since they're running a online store that takes bank cards as payment system, that gives them credibility from banks as well, so the banks need to take some of the blame also for allowing card payments for that store, otherwise they'll send the "signal" that scam products like these are legal and accepted, a thing which could be detrimental for everybody.

Attachments

• cobratate1.jpg
    cobratate1.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 125
  • cobratate5.jpg
    cobratate5.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 122
Hahahaha, good job on finding that. Yeah, the banks are useless, they wouldn't give me a chargeback for a scam product. They are complicit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back