• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
the above is all publicly available information.

I’ve got a bit of a sixth sense for this stuff now.

Years ago I dealt with a guy that was absolutely full of **** about how rich he was. We took a bit of a hit in a slight recession and he got exposed for stealing client money and went down for it.

It was absolutely all bull**** and totally fell apart when things got a bit tight. Ponzi’s and scandals usually need to get bigger all the time or they collapse.

Buy popcorn.

At least I know their address in Luton now, maybe the police there might do something.
I may be mistaken, but I think their mother might still live there. The porsche they bought was also registered to the property.

tate.png

EMVWO0_WwAAOIKj

He uses the payment processor CCBills. I complained to them and the guy did nothing about it. He tried to save face saying CCbills company is ethical. They just don't cover the kind of thing because on the product page of Tate's it says no guarantees of anything and also no refund on a digital product. I damn well will not do anything this stupid again. And life goes on. Stay strong brothers.

You’ll have to check your local law. If it was from the U.K. then the credit card provider are jointly and severally liable under S.75 of the consumer credit act for all representations made prior to the purchase of the product. “Antecedent negotiations”

The card provider won’t admit to this so will try to deflect it through their chargeback regime. But if you push that point they’ll fold.
Hi, I also purchased this system and have had same experience - lost money and none of the promised education / explanation of trading materialised. I purchased on a UK credit card. Any advice on how I'd go about trying to get refunded? Many thanks for help. Feel pretty stupid for having fallen for this one.

Hi, I also purchased this system and have had same experience - lost money and none of the promised education / explanation of trading materialised. I purchased on a UK credit card. Any advice on how I'd go about trying to get refunded? Many thanks for help. Feel pretty stupid for having fallen for this one.

Contact ur credit card company. They will do it for you because it is on credit and it is protected by the laws mentioned earlier in the thread.

Ok so with a U.K. credit card (not a debit card) you’re covered under s 75 of the consumer credit act 1974. Please confirm it was a credit card and I’ll pull up a sample letter you can write to them.

Ok so with a U.K. credit card (not a debit card) you’re covered under s 75 of the consumer credit act 1974. Please confirm it was a credit card and I’ll pull up a sample letter you can write to them.
HI, yes was a UK Credit Card that I paid with. Thanks so much for offer of help.

Give me a few days and I’ll come up with a draft letter to the credit card provider. I don’t want details, but who was the card issuer and what was the amount?

Give me a few days and I’ll come up with a draft letter to the credit card provider. I don’t want details, but who was the card issuer and what was the amount?
An example of draft letter without any personal details that can be filled in afterwards would be very welcomed , I need that also, he can fill in the card issuer and the amount himself in the draft, he should not make that public, remember, we can see them but they can also see us :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back