COMMENTING ON THE FPA FOREX SIGNAL SERVICE FORMAT (Can It Be More Mechanical?)

Ludvik Cizinsky

Private
Although, I applaud Felix's and Sir Pipsalot's dedication, persistence and effort, I wonder how many members can faithfully and effectively follow their signals and truly benefit from then. I couldn't! It's my opinion that many members have limited time they can spend at the computer (as I do) waiting for currency pairs to move when economic news trigger buy or sell signal (also frequently no signal) and quickly respond to it (many times I couldn't). I even believe that many subscribers miss trading opportunities all together (I did) and rather than making money they probably lose it. Furthermore, it's very time consuming, emotional and demanding way of forex trading that I couldn't bear!

I believe that the FPA and Profit Mongers should follow the present trend and develop a new system emphasizing a more automated/mechanical way of forex trading. There could be three trading sessions, as presently, but each set at particular time using pending orders in combination with OCO EA feature. There is already enough evidence that this system could be very effective and profitable. I have been subscribing to such system which in the past year averaged 1,652 pips a month on 1 standard lot with 6 trades in each two daily sessions. It may appeal to the majority of FPA traders since it would require less time spent at the computer (I need approx. 5 minutes daily for each session), provide predictable trading times with steady profit potential and involve less stress and emotion usually associated with spontaneous daily trading. I love it!

Hi, Stephan here.
What is the system you are subscibing? I would very much like to have such a system, cause most of the stuff marketed out there is just ****.
So please tell where to find it!

Forex Signal Service Inquiry

Stephan,
Send me your e-mail address and I'll let you know which signal service I subscribe to. I can't post it here since it's considered an advertisement. My e-mail is: ludciz@aol.com

Back