Comprehensive News Trading, The Only Way Forward

WHY DO 95% OF FOREX TRADERS LOSE THEIR MONEY? I CAME ACROSS THIS QUESTION AGAIN AND THESE ARE MY VIEWS.

It is so simple.This is because their thoughts, minds and psyche are embedded in forex technical analysis. 99.99% of these losers are those who are protagonists of technical ways of trading forex. In spite of the forex education by nearly all the forex brokers, they still lose their money. Why? Why is there a huge proliferation of forex brokers? Their number keeps increasing by the hour. THEY ALL HAVE SPECIAL FOREX EDUCATION SECTIONS ON THEIR WEBSITES AND YET 99.99% OF THEIR STUDENTS AND GRADUANDS LOSE THEIR MONEY. WHY?

The answer is this: They know once people are desperate to acquire wealth or at least have some financial freedom, they become very gullible. They easily fall prey to those hawks that are willing and ready to milk them dry. Why should forex brokers only teach them technical analysis? How SUPPORT and RESISTANCE levels can improve your trading techniques. MACD, Fibonacci, Elliot Wave etc. ,can make you a professional trader. They are aware of the facts that all these can never make one a professional trader. THESE ARE LIES, LIES AND LIES.

Let them teach you how to trade the US NON -FARM PAYROLLS if they claim to be your friends. Let them teach you how to trade CENTRAL BANK STATEMENTS, GDP, INTEREST RATES, MANUFACTURING PMI, EMPLOYMENT CHANGE and so on and so forth if they want you to attain SOME LEVEL of financial success.

Why are they showing you where the forex market price action is coming from--technical analysis, instead of showing you where the forex market price action is going-- fundamental analysis? Why will they not teach you RUBBISH when your loss is their gain. BE WISE.

Some people are too myopic to understand that anything that impoverishes the people is ANTI-PEOPLE and should be discarded. Do not be a PRISONER OF HOPE. By having hope upon
hope believing that one day you will have a breakthrough that does not come with the method you are employing. Following technical analysis is a direct invitation to poverty and losses.

What is in vogue now is that some forex brokers offer financial inducements called bonuses to forex traders to trade against them. What an irony of logic. Who is your friend? Show me your friend and I will show you your unrepentant enemy. The summary of all this is: FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS KNOWS WHERE ARE GOING TO WHILE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS KNOWS WHERE WE ARE COMING FROM. BE WARNED.

We are expecting the US GDP Annualized Q/Q to be released in about 25 minutes. The expectation is 3.0.
It is always advisable to ignore trades that do not meet your trading style and keep your money in the account instead of half measures and desperation to trade. Patience is a virtue you must learn to exploit and equally explore, if you want to be a successful forex trader.

Good trades are always available. Stop making budget before you make money. Make money first and then your budget.
I shall post my live trade of US GDP here as soon as possible. See you then.

The last major report of the week, the CAD GDP m/m comes up today at 1.30 PM.
The very last chance for a good trade for the week. Watch out!

The up coming week is highly loaded with data and I shall post the exhaustive list tomorrow indicating the calendar of events to concentrate on.
See you then.

Yes, I agree that fundamental is much more important than technical in trading the forex market successfully..... BUT let's keep that among us fundamental traders because we do need those other 95% wanna-be-traders to keep the forex market going:cool:

What's your take on the AUD/USD next week?

The AUD Trade Balance and the Retail Sales of Tuesday, 4th, November,2014 will give me a definite direction on the AUDUSD.

CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR THE WEEK 3RD TO 6TH NOVEMBER, 2014:

Monday 3rd, November, 2014:

10.30 AM GBP Manufacturing PMI
4.00 PM USD ISM Manufacturing PMI
6.50 PM CAD BOC Gov. Poloz Speaks

Tuesday 4th November, 2014:
01.30 AM AUD Retail Sales and Trade Balance
04.30 AM AUD Cash Rate and RBA Rate Statement
10.30 AM GBP Construction PMI
2.30 PM USD Trade Balance
2.30 PM CAD Trade Balance
Tentative NZD GDT Price Index
4.30 PM CAD BOC Gov. Poloz Speaks
10.45 PM NZD Employment Change

Wednesday, 5th, November, 2014:

03.30 AM JPY BOJ Gov.Kuroda Speaks
10.30 AM GBP Services PMI
2.15 PM USD ADP Employment Change
4.00 PM USD ISM Non- Manufacturing PMI

Thursday 6th November,2014:

01.30 AM AUD Employment Change
10.30 AM GBP Manufacturing and Industrial Production
1.00 PM GBP Assets Purchase Facility (APF) and Official Bank Rate
1.45 PM EUR Minimum Bid Rate
2.30 PM EUR ECB Press Conference
4.00 PM CAD Ivey PMI

Friday 7th November, 2014:

01.30 AM AUD RBA Monetary Policy Statement
2.30 PM CAD Employment Change
2.30 PM USD Non- Farm Employment Change

As you can see, the calendar is quite loaded but the number of events is not directly proportional to the number of trades one could have as most of them could turn out to be non events. Since we are used to this kind of scenario, let us hope for the best. My policy is that: I always prepare for the worst while hoping for the best.

Back