Comprehensive News Trading, The Only Way Forward

IT IS BETTER TO MISS A POTENTIAL GOOD TRADE THAN TO DO A BAD TRADE.

DO NOT COMPROMISE ON YOUR TRADING STRATEGY IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER
UNLESS IT IS NOT GUARANTEED TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOU.

I strongly advise, you adhere to a winning strategy only because, losing hard earned money is not a tea party. We lose mainly due to inconsistencies in our policies. Again, do not even believe every thing I tell you in spite of the fact that I only want you to know the way I believe we should be trading, not to talk of those who want to take your money and sell RUBBISH to you.

I shall continue to post my live trades here, NOT HISTORY, until you no longer want me to.
Do not lose hope in your trading, those who now trade professionally, started like you and I.

I am always happy each time I see A NO TRADE SIGN IN MY STRATEGY because, I could have lost money trading badly.

You will hear from me soon.

The AUD Employment Change report will be released @ 1.30 AM tomorrow morning.
I simply hope the discordant tunes we witnessed yesterday in the Retail Sales and
Trade Balance report from Australia is not replicated in this upcoming report.

The expectation is adding 20k jobs, a great leap from -29.7k in the previous month.
while the unemployment rate is expected to go up to 6.2% from the previous 6.1%.

There is already a conflict of interests in these expectations.

Let me explain:
If the economy is expected to add 20k jobs in the past month, it is said that such
economy is doing fine and well, considering the fact that the previous month saw the
loss of 29.7k jobs.

On the other hand, the same economy is expected to to witness a much more harsh
working conditions resulting in the unemployment rate jumping up to 6.2% from the
previous 6.1%, which is bad for the same economy.

In the final analysis, one picture is painting a prospect of booming economy while the
other, a divergent picture of a gloomy economy. I hope the report will not high light
this. If a man is speaking from both sides of his mouth, what do you think of him?
Your guess is as good as mine.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
TO GET SOME THING YOU NEVER HAD, YOU HAVE TO DO SOME THING YOU NEVER DID.

Apply this to your forex trading technique today or explore new areas or strategies.

I shall post my live trade during the AUD employment Change report.

See you then

The UK Manufacturing and Industrial Production will be released @ 10.30 AM.
I shall be looking forward to trading it, all things being equal.

See you then

UK Manufacturing and Industrial Production report comes out in less than 30 minutes.
I shall have a look at the report with a view to probably trade it.

I will post my live trade as usual .

See you then.

Back