Comprehensive News Trading, The Only Way Forward

Yes, the week ahead is loaded with news which will affect the AUD/USD but, quite frankly I see more going for the USD at the moment than for the AUD and is basically more bearish on the pair.

The early part of the week have data coming out from China (which I don't trust too much anywhere) & Aussie land which will dictate the direction of the currency pair.
The mother of all data will, of course, be the NFP which, if better than expected, will help drive the Aussie back down to the 0.864 and below levels. However, I am not too optimistic of that happening this time round.....but, that's still a possibility!:p

RahmanSL, you are quite right and I foresee a situation whereby some price movements turning 180 degrees as a result reports beating expectations. Let us wait and see.

This morning report has recorded the first casualty by way of the UK Manufacturing PMI which came 53.2 vs 51.4 expected. This is not tradable by my standard. I am looking up to the US ISM Manufacturing PMI @ 4.00PM.

We are expecting the NZD Employment data in just over two hours after the disappointing and conflicting data from Australia earlier this morning.
The positive Retail Sales figures actually turned the AUDUSD on its head. I personally hope the Quarter over Quarter employment change in New Zealand
will provide a new direction for the NZDUSD.

I shall post my live trade if any, within 5 minutes of the news release. Keep your fingers crossed.

Back