• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Court cases against IronFX

I am having an issue with a company

MollyMalone

Private
NOTICE:
Impending Class Action Lawsuit
Against IronFX

Comrades,

I know that there are enough posts about IronFX - the Global Leader in Scamming Traders. But I believe that this one deserves a special attention:

Over the last couple of weeks, IronFX has been in the headlines in China on scamming the traders, (IronFX Chinese Traders Storm Offices Demanding Money Back | Forex Magnates and IronFX Grilled on Chinese TV by Affiliates, Criminal Fraud Investigation Filed on Air | Updated | Forex Magnates). An army of traders and IBs from China came to demand their money back, storming the office. The move from IronFX was that they are planning an IPO (to get the attention from their troubles), that the office in Shanghai is not theirs, but just an IB called IGHG, and that they are not responsible for anything. However, the domain name belongs to the accounting department of IronFX, the company itself belongs to a Hong Kong based company, and the Hong Kong company, belongs to (surprise surprise!!) Mr. Kashiouris, the founder and CEO of IronFX. So that is just the one side of the scam.

Next: within a couple of last weeks IronFX has fired more than 450 of it's employees in China alone. They just said that take your computers, and don't come back. Another proof, is that on the website it was once mentioned that IronFX has more than 1400 employees, but if you read the interview on LeapRate (which is Mr. Kashiouris's pocket media) here, IronFX CEO interview – doing business in China, IPO and more | LeapRate, they claim that they have 768 employees. Thus, there are some discrepancies over here. Red flag anyone? (I know some guys from China who used to work there).

And finally, the cherry on the icing: around a couple of weeks ago there have been around 160 court cases opened in the Cypriot court against IronFX. All of them demanding money from IronFX, which to my best knowledge adds up to a couple of million euros. Clients and IBs alike. They just demand what is theirs by the agreement and by law: for clients it is withdrawal of their funds, for IBs it is withdrawal of their rebates and commissions.

I believe that the FPA must unite and get those bastards down. They scam traders, while living a nice and fulfilling luxury life, getting expensive sponsorships (Barcelona), sending people to space (even that is a scamming campaign), opening offices, getting new regulations and just hiring more and more people at the expense of their clients' money. I will not be surprised that they don't even have truly segregated clients funds!!! They are a disgrace to the industry. Nothing, absolutely nothing in that boiler room style Ponzi scheme is legitimate, fair or trustworthy.

comrades,

i know that there are enough posts about ironfx - the global leader in scamming traders. But i believe that this one deserves a special attention:

Over the last couple of weeks, ironfx has been in the headlines in china on scamming the traders, (ironfx chinese traders storm offices demanding money back | forex magnates and ironfx grilled on chinese tv by affiliates, criminal fraud investigation filed on air | updated | forex magnates). An army of traders and ibs from china came to demand their money back, storming the office. The move from ironfx was that they are planning an ipo (to get the attention from their troubles), that the office in shanghai is not theirs, but just an ib called ighg, and that they are not responsible for anything. However, the domain name belongs to the accounting department of ironfx, the company itself belongs to a hong kong based company, and the hong kong company, belongs to (surprise surprise!!) mr. Kashiouris, the founder and ceo of ironfx. So that is just the one side of the scam.

Next: Within a couple of last weeks ironfx has fired more than 450 of it's employees in china alone. They just said that take your computers, and don't come back. Another proof, is that on the website it was once mentioned that ironfx has more than 1400 employees, but if you read the interview on leaprate (which is mr. Kashiouris's pocket media) here, ironfx ceo interview – doing business in china, ipo and more | leaprate, they claim that they have 768 employees. Thus, there are some discrepancies over here. Red flag anyone? (i know some guys from china who used to work there).

And finally, the cherry on the icing: Around a couple of weeks ago there have been around 160 court cases opened in the cypriot court against ironfx. All of them demanding money from ironfx, which to my best knowledge adds up to a couple of million euros. Clients and ibs alike. They just demand what is theirs by the agreement and by law: For clients it is withdrawal of their funds, for ibs it is withdrawal of their rebates and commissions.

I believe that the fpa must unite and get those bastards down. They scam traders, while living a nice and fulfilling luxury life, getting expensive sponsorships (barcelona), sending people to space (even that is a scamming campaign), opening offices, getting new regulations and just hiring more and more people at the expense of their clients' money. I will not be surprised that they don't even have truly segregated clients funds!!! They are a disgrace to the industry. Nothing, absolutely nothing in that boiler room style ponzi scheme is legitimate, fair or trustworthy.

where are regulators ???

@MasterYoda - I cannot agree more with you...

@ Victims of the Global Scammers -
Ok, today or tomorrow I will have the proof of the court case against them, the paper from the court stating that the case is accepted and that there will be a hearing.

With regards to the lawyer, let me know who wants to join in, and I will try to put you guys in contact with him (through the IB i know that is against them). But guys, please, only sound cases: i.e. that they have not processed withdrawals, or something like that. And, obviously, the more proof you have, the better.

I think it is time to crush those bastards.

Oh, and update, last week they have fired over 200 people in the Cypriot office as well. You know, FYI mostly...

I have been working with ironfx for about 1 years after changing working industry from shipping to forex .beginning is always the most difficult part ,but their trading platform is straight forward and easy to use and educational program for newbies, web courses and other training materials. helped me and my client to be more familiar with forex . Customer service is good, with quick response. i am very happy about them and hope everything goes well .

I have been working with ironfx for about 1 years after changing working industry from shipping to forex .beginning is always the most difficult part ,but their trading platform is straight forward and easy to use and educational program for newbies, web courses and other training materials. helped me and my client to be more familiar with forex . Customer service is good, with quick response. i am very happy about them and hope everything goes well .

Personally I had worked with them before and was quite happy, but lately I hear all these people complaining which must be behind facts. I know for sure at least two friends of mine that have their funds frozen with Iron and from what they told me Iron will process withdrawals of maximum 500k per day, they will make a waiting list etc , but we all know when something like this is happening the broker will probably never pay. Anyway, best of luck getting your funds( I am in a similar situation with other brokers) and invite Iron's rep to reply on FPA.

Back