DO NOT JOIN LIBERTEX AFFILIATE PROGRAM - I LOST $750 TO THE AFFILIATE MANAGER

mason2020

Recruit
Libertex just stole my hard earned $750 out of my account. Why does not the regulatory body take care of them or take legal action?

Here is the proof of my earning $750, but Libertex affiliate says it is a fraudulent traffic, even after they accepted it as Qualified trader in the first place.

Qualified_Clients_Proof.jpg

Hi affiliate marketers

My name is Mason Reid and I would like to share a piece of information that you must and should understand about Libertex (an online forex broker company).

I joined libertex affiliate program 2 to 3 months ago, now I completely regret for joining such incompetent company that is/are stealing CPA money from the affiliate partners. I am one of those victims here today.

I brought a couple of clients and made about $750 which is never paid so far. The affiliate manager "Elena" said it is a fraud traffic and will not be paid until 180 days (6 months) along with my document verification. I understand that some companies do ID verification process if the user found to be fraud, but in my case I did not understand why my traffic is said to be fraud. First of all, the traffic is considered as Qualified trader by the Libertex affiliate program itself then why do they say it is fraud traffic. Most of all, I stopped trusting and denied to give my ID because to this website https://www.libertex-affiliates.com because lack of information that are questionable.

I am sure that Libertex and it's team is trying to manipulate the affiliate users skill and hard work to get free traffic. However, after several arguments affiliate denied to give my payment and I warned them that I would lodge a complaint against such fraud/scam activity that caused me lose $750 + ad campaign investment. BUT GUESS WHAT... the affiliate manager never responded to me so far. I also sent email to the company but no reply yet.

Please check the proof below.

Skype_NoResponse_Elena_Libertex Affiliate Scam.png

Attachments

• Qualified_Clients_Proof.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Skype_NoResponse_Elena_Libertex Affiliate Scam.png
    Skype_NoResponse_Elena_Libertex Affiliate Scam.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 6
Libertex just stole my hard earned $750 out of my account. Why does not the regulatory body take care of them or take legal action?
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Thanks for your instructions but I think company is not willing to join this thread because they are busted already.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you don't invite them, how can you be sure?

Dear Mason,

Thank you for the feedback provided in your post.

FPM.global is in charge of managing the Libertex affiliate program. We have looked into this issue and it seems that you were not able to provide the required documents to meet the KYC requirements as per the T&C that you accepted during your registration process. http://skrinshoter.ru/p/240320/uUdG4m.

As you probably already know, it’s a mandatory requirement to have full KYC for any partner introducing new clients to an EU regulated broker as per current guidelines from regulators.

As such, in order to resolve this issue, please reply to your affiliate account manager and provide them with the requested information so we can proceed with processing your payout.
As always, we are here to help and provide the best service.

I see, now you can hear me?

What happened to my previous questions that are asked to you through your support dashboard and skype conversation?

screencapture-login-fxclubaffiliates-ticket-view-php-2020-03-30-09_31_04.png

Back