Do you believe in Forex?

All these qualities are required in forex so that traders get sufficient profits. Forex is different from ordinary business they have to remain prepared for uncertain results that may in profit or loss. I believe in forex earning , I am making profits since 3 years from forex.

All these qualities are required in forex so that traders get sufficient profits. Forex is different from ordinary business they have to remain prepared for uncertain results that may in profit or loss. I believe in forex earning , I am making profits since 3 years from forex.

It is tricky, indeed.

It is not enough to believe, you have to put a lot of effort into it!

True, but you will be able to put in the effort only when you believe in the system. And i believe the potential of forex trading business a lot and hence would put in my hard earned money and all the effort to get to the profitable edge.

True, but you will be able to put in the effort only when you believe in the system. And i believe the potential of forex trading business a lot and hence would put in my hard earned money and all the effort to get to the profitable edge.

Not only effort, we still need to be realistic in the business. I noticed a lot of trader can't view something realistic in trading, and always lie to themselves even the system doesn't work on live trading, but always work on after event drawing.

Not only effort, we still need to be realistic in the business. I noticed a lot of trader can't view something realistic in trading, and always lie to themselves even the system doesn't work on live trading, but always work on after event drawing.

plus one on this judgement!

I am agree with you. Good traders shouldn't only doing hard work but they must be smart worker too so it's important to be realistic to determine proper trading plan so you won't risk too high in single transaction because you want to reach unrealistic target. If there is good trading plan/system then you don't need to be worry with any possibility in the market because the worst case is suffering loss in single transaction so you won't lose more than you could afford to take in single transaction.

I believe that with enough time and effort to learn, Forex can be a great way to supplement your income, perhaps even rely entirely on it for your income.

Back