Do you believe in Forex?

Do you believe more when you win, or when you lose ??:rolleyes:

I'd think you believe it more when you lose. (I'm still trying to win some demo money.... :( and I'm very happy all the money that I've lost so far is fake. I'd need a Prozac prescription if it was real money!!)

Do you believe more when you win, or when you lose ??:rolleyes:

I'd think you believe it more when you lose. (I'm still trying to win some demo money.... :( and I'm very happy all the money that I've lost so far is fake. I'd need a Prozac prescription if it was real money!!)

It's interesting how failure raises your hopes :)

HELL NO...

Forex in general is a reality ... but its not the reality that new traders are sold.

How many traders make money? I suspect that it's a bit like the wheezy old gits at the bookies... you only ever hear about their wins ... not the losses!
In Forex those traders are successful who are having proper trading skills and knowledge so we have to believe in Forex and better to focus on learning first to perform better trading in Forex.

Yes I do believe in forex because it is real business that is giving me good income every month . It is a side business for me, forex helped me to make money from a little investment that I had in my trading account . It is 24 hours market I can manage time easily

Yes I do believe in forex because it is real business that is giving me good income every month . It is a side business for me, forex helped me to make money from a little investment that I had in my trading account . It is 24 hours market I can manage time easily

Indeed it is one of the best opportunity for the traders to make some really good income from this highly potential forex market. If one is knowledgeable enough with good money and risk management certainly one can make decent income through forex trading business.

In Forex those traders are successful who are having proper trading skills and knowledge so we have to believe in Forex and better to focus on learning first to perform better trading in Forex.

No doubt about that , learinng as regularly and gradually is very necessary to upgrade and improve the skill from time to time . its will used for making analyze as properly , with that the profit will come eventually we will believe this business to make main income or passive income

I think the problem is not believing on forex or not but how to choose the right broker which we can trust because no matter how good our analysis is, it will become problem if you don't choose the right broker. And about making money consistenly, it's depending on your trading plan and capability to control emotion, it's not depending on your believe to forex itself. But it is right that forex business is flexible in time and place because you can trade anytime you had time and anywhere as long as you had internet connection.

A lot of whom I know and people in general, don't believe in Forex (and I must say, I am not from US).

They think it's some kind of Madoff-Get-your-money-gambler-way-multi-level-marketing-ponzi-dirty-scheme.

But I do believe that you can profit from it and have been trading on Forex (even though I cannot call my self a pro trader) and moreover it's a real business throughout the world.

So my question, what about you, do you believe in Forex? Deep, deep in your heart? Honestly?

You can if you try hard ^^

Back