Do you think forex is money factory

no it's a lose money factory with the chance of a good investment here and there. nothing easy in forex but you can make it what you want with hard work

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.
Forex is very volatile market. It is not certain that one will gain profits from every trade. It depends on the trading as well as market conditions so it is better to invest as much as you can afford to loose.

Forex is a way of suing your free time in positive activity it can support you well if you do it properly. If someone thinks forex is a money factory, he is wrong e should change his mentality and think forex a business where he can grow investment as per his skill and experience, There is not other way of earning from forex trading .

In the forex market, there circulating money in million-dollar, but how to catch the movement of money in forex trading is a speculating job, as trader only treats forex as business and learn how to analyze the market trend, behavior market participant that mirrored from the graph.

Forex is a money factory only for those who have made enough effort to learn and develop trade. Those who go to Forex and think that it is possible to earn without effort always remain without their investments. You should never forget that trading is a complex profession that requires a lot of knowledge and practice. And if you are smart enough and purposeful enough, Forex will be a factory of money for you.

It is not a money factory as you will not be able to produce money every time you invest. You can earn a lot of money from the forex if you have a good strategy and you have adequate knowledge about trading but it has losses too because the forex market is very uncertain.

I’ve definitely lost more than I’ve won currently but use it as learning curve and now building a smaller account

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.
I'm not agree. A lot of people lose on it. And only a few win. Without good knoledge you will not earn.

Back