Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello Everyone

Another week ends and still no genuine answers from both brokers (FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com) on why they have allowed these "scams" to continue while both brokers continue to cover up serious crimes done in the name of both brokers. :mad:

Mayzus.com looks as if they are more interest in trying to flog "art" than deal with their own artful dodgers among them. :rolleyes:

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

At the end of this trading week (Friday 17th October) I plan to open a new section at my own forum which will include a link back to most if not all "unresolved" cases in this forum's "Scam Alerts Folder" headed by (FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com) once this happens, I'd be sharing this information with my 3,000+ friends on "Facebook" and elsewhere, so it will reach a bigger audience, the main aim will be to force all brokers to send "genuine" representatives to discuss all outstanding issues, like this one.

99% of my friends asked myself to include them in my "group" so I'll be asking each individual to share the link in support for victims of scams in the forex industry or remove the link from their "said" Timeline and "Unfriend" themselves.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

Yesterday I shared a trial link (see attachment) with 100 of my friends at "facebook".

Out of the 100, only one so far as "unfriended" themselves, 45 other "friends" (excluding the 100) do not allow shared links on their Timeline, so they too will become "unfriended".

Good luck
ilearn2t

Attachments

• b021.gif
    b021.gif
    58.6 KB · Views: 7
Hello Salim Raheem

Thanks for your help, all the scam links you tagged will be added within the (FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com) thread (4 "scam alert folder" threads each) for all my friends to share and hopefully past on to their friends at Facebook at the end of the week. :)

Good luck
Liz

Hello Salim Raheem

Thanks for your help, all the scam links you tagged will be added within the (FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com) thread (4 "scam alert folder" threads each) for all my friends to share and hopefully past on to their friends at Facebook at the end of the week. :)

Good luck
Liz

I really like your Social media method and I started to suggest about social media pages to get response from brokers. :)

Best of luck :)

My answer is NOO 100% NOOO, spically a greeady brokers like Avatrade or ETORO or optionbit ..well at least thos brokers i tried and found they are pure scammers and cant say more further details about them due to soo dirty description it will be and i am have manners so i cant be so bad swearing in puplic decent good place like FTP :cool:

Hello Everyone

So far I've shared my "photo & link" with over 200 friends and 10,000's of group members in the hope the brokers will send "genuine" representatives to this forum to discuss ongoing problems with clients at their firms.

share10.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Today I've send 18 brokerage firms and e-mail, to try and get each one of them to send a "genuine" employee to discuss ongoing issues with one or more clients, each broker also receive a one and only link back to a "said" thread in the forum, in the hope they (the broker) will partake and hopefully resolve their clients problems.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Like the title suggests, how much can you trust your broker when they too might employ such unprofessional staff like the two brokers listed below:

FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com (was UwcFx.com, United World Capital)

Unprofessional staff is a "polite" way to describe these people, but let's look at some of the tricks they used to scam, blackmail, intimidate etc, that has continued for near 2 years now.

I first got myself involved as a free-lance moderator with "FXO" to try and clean up their support forum, but ended my days with them trying to get justice for all the clients/members a large number of their unprofessional staff treated like dirt in their own quest for greed.

In the end it turned out not only did "FXO" cover up for the crimes committed by their rogue members of staff, but "Mayzus" also broke the rules to cover up the crimes of others at their brokerage firm, one of whom link-back to "FXO" and their crimes.

As stated above I did work at the "FXOpen forum long before these people joined, so most of this thread will involve things I personally witnessed within the "FXO" employment group.

One of the worst intimidators at "FXO" better known now by his username (Dangerous), was known then as (waheedpcc), became my best helper when linking both brokers together.

This involved linking the master "money launderer" at FXOpen & blackmailer at Mayzus (username at both then nsawork) to his past before he (nsawork) joined "FXO" and links yet another brokers support forum were they both worked at "forexpeoples" (abiman = Dangerous/waheedpcc) & naswork.

Within a short time of joining fxopen's paid employment team waheedpcc tried to have nsawork barred from joining also, at the time I couldn't figure out why, until he explained that nsawork had himself been kick out of the "forexpeoples" job for unprofessional behavior towards their members.

Funny actions when waheedpcc himself tried to ban 5 members at "FXO" within minutes of joining the team, simply because he hated them at the "forexpeoples" forum, it was only when I spotting the IP & username, he (waheedpcc) posted of one member who didn't even have an account on the "FXO" forum, and after questioning him about it, he admitted his first of many wrongful doings at the "FXO" forum.

But thanks to Dangerous help that proved "Mayzus" also lied in their own coverup, the image below just shows the unprofessional manner used by these people:

View attachment 14391

To be continued...............................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear ilearn2t,

All your accusations are False and UNTRUE and the main reason for doing this is that you got banned for doing Copy paste in the Forum.

You had done Copy paste in the forum where i was a Moderator at FXFRED. Since it is not allowed i just follow the rule and give proof for my own Actions.

Hello dear ilearn2t/PTPforex,

You have been Banned in our forum FXFRED for Multiple Copy Paste and Offending Forum Staff.

I will give you Proofs regarding this.

Your Post
2vi2nvr.png

Copied from
2i0utmf.png

33ljimo.png

2d9wlmq.png

We do not allow any Copy Paste in our Forum and Permanent Ban is issued.

Thanks

Back