Do you trust your broker with your money.

My thoughts exactly!!

Actually i try to avoid all Russian/Cypriot/Israeli(many of them exists but we dont have much idea) brokers out there.Most of the Forex scams so far been done by such brokers & i can assure everyone that 100% brokers originating from these countries are dealing-desk/market makers(they have registrations of other countries while most of their owners are from these 3 countries) & they make the forex industry look as a ponzy scheme/scam/bonus/low-spread heaven-holes.

most brokers are within that category, where can we search for the other 5% that are not scam?

Hello Horsetail

Avoiding all brokers that have unresolved threads in the "scam alerts folders" would be a good place to start, along with the brokers already declared as scams in their own right.

Bookmark all regulators and simply type in the name of any broker you might like to know more about before joining and see if any "warning" signs show up. ;)

Good luck
Liz

most brokers are within that category, where can we search for the other 5% that are not scam?

Run only these 4 assessments:

*doesn't offer deposit bonus/ib-attraction

*doesn't offer o.o spreads/free-launch/no-swaps

*can show you "level 2" quotes & u can trade them(trade-able order book)

*having well-setup "tech-infrastructure"

So u can see most of the bucket shops getting sorted out by these 4 parameters .
Thanks....

Hello souvik

Run only these 4 assessments:

*doesn't offer deposit bonus/ib-attraction

*doesn't offer o.o spreads/free-launch/no-swaps

*can show you "level 2" quotes & u can trade them(trade-able order book)

*having well-setup "tech-infrastructure"[/B]

So u can see most of the bucket shops getting sorted out by these 4 parameters .
Thanks....

Regarding both FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com and some of their employees, they don't need any of the above to be called "bucket shop" scam brokers, simply liers, criminals, blackmailers, creats, intimidaters etc etc is enough to be going on with. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

I'm agree with you.
Some brokers based in tax havens, evading taxes and laundering money using ponzi systems scamming families, many customers misled by commercials for to deposit with those brokers.

Many of these scammers brokers, CEOs, account managers, and business, they all have names. The interpol, and international financial authorities, they should cooperate more together to put all these scam people in the jail.

My thoughts exactly!!

Actually i try to avoid all Russian/Cypriot/Israeli(many of them exists but we dont have much idea) brokers out there.Most of the Forex scams so far been done by such brokers & i can assure everyone that 100% brokers originating from these countries are dealing-desk/market makers(they have registrations of other countries while most of their owners are from these 3 countries) & they make the forex industry look as a ponzy scheme/scam/bonus/low-spread heaven-holes.

Hello Forseti

The interpol, and international financial authorities, they should cooperate more together to put all these scam people in the jail.

Totally agree with yourself, if FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com had nothing to hide themselves then it would be very simple to hand over the "real" names to the proper authorities and let them deal with the crimes some of their employees are guilty off. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hi OP, are you inviting both FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com every sometime by email?

Aren't they interested in saving their reputation?!

Hello Roaming

I've tried everything possible to get one or both brokers to discuss these issues, but sadly all they both (FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com) do is send along employee after employee to try and lie their way out of being directly involved in crimes to over up scams (that are still going on at both brokers).

Lately I've turned to the social network and posted my review of the "said" broker along with a link back to this thread, I also place a review (with link) in a lot of forex review site and forums.

Good luck
Liz

Back