Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello FXWarriory

The only friends I've left at FXOpen.com forum is a few genuine employees, who I still know (through private messaging) are lucky not to be victims of their scams themselves.

As for mayzus.com I never had any friends at their support forum.

Maybe its best if you read the whole thread from the start, then you might understand why others are very unlikely to come forward until one or both brokers confirm what parts in each crime they took part in.

Good luck
Liz

Dear Liz, I understand from you that they are unwilling to risk their employee positions for complaining about the brokers scam happening against clients??

Legally, if you have no clients on your side willing to complain on FPA, your word will be against theirs, also if you don't post evidences about its scam like any written emails, screenshots, recording......

Anyway, why am I bothering myself asking. Post as long as you want on this thread:). Will be your guest any sudden time:p

Hello FXWarriory

Legally, if you have no clients on your side willing to complain on FPA, your word will be against theirs, also if you don't post evidences about its scam like any written emails, screenshots, recording......

Anyway, why am I bothering myself asking. Post as long as you want on this thread:). Will be your guest any sudden time:p

I don't need to post anymore evidence until one or both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) join this thread and discuss the matters that I've already posted about, but clearly you didn't get as far as post #6 in this thread that might have answered most of your own questions in this discussion.

As for (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) I'll continue to post warning all over the internet about their involvement in serious crimes, being committed in their name, involving lots of their employees that have left 100's of victims still out of pocket. :cool:

These crimes include things like:

Money laundering.
Blackmail.
Intimidation.
Self greed.

To be continued..................

Good luck
Liz

Dear Liz, Both brokers seem to less care of its reputation, unwilling to participate in a Scam Folder thread case.

It will be great to find some of those victims, filing complaints on FPA will benefit this case.

Hello FXWarriory

From what I'm being told by people better placed to know, both scam brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) are losing a lot of their reputation because of my repeated warnings on the internet about their crimes, and not just in this "Scam Folder" thread :cool:

If they (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) choose to lie or not even answer my genuine requests than it can only be seen as a cover up by both brokers to avoid larger loses of their reputation. :cool:

So continuing to warn others about the dangers of investing in brokers like these, can only help future traders avoid becoming victims. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

Still awaiting any genuine reply from the two brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) representatives.

Please remember, this thread was opened to warn members/guests about the serious crimes going on from within both brokers by a lot of their employees, and not directly linked to the usual scams most of us are use to reading about, but until one or both brokers genuinely explain what part they played in most, if not all crimes, then I can only advice investors to avoid both brokers.

Example of their crimes:

Both brokers have tried to cover up a blackmail attempt by the same employee to stop me winning large amounts of cash in their "demo" contests in the hope I wouldn't go public about other more serious crimes being committed in the name of each brokerage firm.

Laundering money through the back door of the FXOpen support forum once again headed by both brokers same employee.

Blackmailing members to hand over their own money to have bans lifted at support forum.

Using illegal methods to justify banning members from their support forums.

Just a small list of crimes used by a lot of employees (one or two connected to both brokers) for their own self gains from within both brokerage firms.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hey Liz, Why are you always seeing the bad points of Mayzus, they are working hard to improve!
Look what I have from great news for you regarding its development of services:confused:

Mayzus new changes:

Dormant Account Policy: point 5.24 of our General Business terms (which applies to account holders who have not executed trades in the past 180 days), and pay special attention to the maintenance and re-activation charges and processes. This policy comes into effect as of 06.10.14

Mayzus payment methods: We would like to inform you we are no longer accepting Deutsche Bank as a payment method for deposits to, and withdrawals from, trading accounts. However, Mayzus partners with one of the most reputable banks in the Czech Republic, Ceska Sporitelna, with whom you can make a bank transfer with effective immediately.

Changes in Mayzus legal documents: Please be informed that we have made amendments to the following existing documents: General Business Terms, Best Execution Policy, Conflict of Interest Policy.

Sync Trading Updates: We would like to inform you that Sync Trading will be unavailable for a short period of time due to us updating and improving the system.

During this period, your copied positions will not be closed automatically, and so we advise you to close them manually or via an EA.

-----------------------------------

Now, it's your work Liz to tell us any positivity in these changes or all are cons!! after you read each ones pdf....

Hello FXWarriory

Hey Liz, Why are you always seeing the bad points of Mayzus

Once again I like to point out that both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) are not guilty of any usual scam we read about in the "scam folders" their crimes could have a far more serious outcome for one if not both brokerage firms if it is proven they themselves were involved as well as the employees, who played a major part in the crimes and scams, that I've already outlined in this and other threads on this forum.

Example:

Take Mayzus.com they know that a few of their employees helped cover up blackmail threats against myself, by using illegal methods to try and force myself into not going public on their (employee's) wrongful behavior.

The illegal method involves a "genuine" third party brokerage firm, who to this day is still unaware of this fact.

Mayzus.com know I can reveal the truth about this "illegal method" used, but it looks like they can't risk answering my questions on this subject and many others, as it could have a very damaging effect for them as a company in a bigger way than simply getting a scam warning, so they simply send different reps along to this forum, who in turn try to lie their way out of my genuine facts, by their actions alone, it looks like Mayzus.com has more to hide than they let on. ;) :cool:

To be continued.....................

Good luck
Liz

Well, it seems to be harder and harder to earn steady money from forex market while we have to spend alot of time&efforts on researching good trading system. Plenty of time and patience and discipline to earn good money and finally get scammed by brokers. Haiz. What is the best solution for us as retailed traders now? I am really scared now.

My thoughts exactly!!

Actually i try to avoid all Russian/Cypriot/Israeli(many of them exists but we dont have much idea) brokers out there.Most of the Forex scams so far been done by such brokers & i can assure everyone that 100% brokers originating from these countries are dealing-desk/market makers(they have registrations of other countries while most of their owners are from these 3 countries) & they make the forex industry look as a ponzy scheme/scam/bonus/low-spread heaven-holes.

Hello FXWarriory

Once again I like to point out that both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) are not guilty of any usual scam we read about in the "scam folders" their crimes could have a far more serious outcome for one if not both brokerage firms if it is proven they themselves were involved as well as the employees, who played a major part in the crimes and scams, that I've already outlined in this and other threads on this forum.

Example:

Take Mayzus.com they know that a few of their employees helped cover up blackmail threats against myself, by using illegal methods to try and force myself into not going public on their (employee's) wrongful behavior.

The illegal method involves a "genuine" third party brokerage firm, who to this day is still unaware of this fact.

Mayzus.com know I can reveal the truth about this "illegal method" used, but it looks like they can't risk answering my questions on this subject and many others, as it could have a very damaging effect for them as a company in a bigger way than simply getting a scam warning, so they simply send different reps along to this forum, who in turn try to lie their way out of my genuine facts, by their actions alone, it looks like Mayzus.com has more to hide than they let on. ;) :cool:

To be continued.....................

Good luck
Liz

I used & tested almost all such brokers & you are exactly speaking the truth.

"""Actually i try to avoid all Russian/Cypriot/Israeli(many of them exists but we dont have much idea) brokers out there.Most of the Forex scams so far been done by such brokers & i can assure everyone that 100% brokers originating from these countries are dealing-desk/market makers(they have registrations of other countries while most of their owners are from these 3 countries) & they make the Forex industry look as a ponzy scheme/scam/bonus/low-spread heaven-holes."""""

Back