Do you trust your broker with your money.

ilearn2t you are awesome Girl oops Awesome Lady :)

You really doing great with this thread I wish that FXOpen Representative dare to reply here too.

Hello Salim Raheem

Can pigs fly, if so these two brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) will combine forces once again to scam (sorry ham) them. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Salim Raheem

I know both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) are guilty by association, if not fully behind these scams etc themselves, as it involves 100's of clients then hopefully they the clients will come forward no matter now small the amount owed to them is, and open new threads on this forum, if they themselves feel victim of this employee or any other employee at both brokers.

I've been blackmailed & intimidated by both the brokers same employee (nsawork) into forfeiting any chance of winning any prizes in both brokers "contests" for privately reporting all the wrongdoings (scams) that were going on at the time, but this stupid employee like other so-called wrongdoers forgot one simple fact, I only became an employee of this broker (FXOpen) to help the clients, so all he done was to prove these two brokers are willing to use illegal methods to try and hide their scams from the general public.

Both brokers are fully aware of this shameless act and both choose to ignore it, despite my attempts over the first 6 or more months to try and have the wrongdoers punished and all the victims stolen money returned to them.

I'd already posted a 4/5 in the review page on this forum for FXOpen before I found out they had turned into nothing but a bunch of scam artists.

Sadly that is what happens in this business, a good broker lets in a few rotten employees and before they know it, they the "rouge" employees take over for their own self greed, no matter what cost to the broker. :mad:

In the end I had to resign from my employment at FXOpen as a result of witnessing crimes being committed by lots of other self gaining employees, and FXOpen's refusal to deal with those involved.

One part of these wrongdoing employees need for greed (scamming) is allowing clients/members to build up a few dollars of earnings from one or the other brokers support forums (if not both) then simply ban the client/member to avoid payment, or even force the client/member to hand over their own cash to other employees to remove a life time ban.

In the end I had 3 or 4 lifetime bans lifted without being forced to pay anyone, but someone from within FXOpen did steal $2 from my earnings while one of my life bans were in place. (Wonder who that nasty piece of work was) :rolleyes:

$2 don't sound much at first glance, but add it together with 100's of other genuine clients suffering the same fate or forced to hand over even more of their own money, then you're looking at one of the best scams in the forex business, and with both brokers fully knowing about all this going on, just proves their involvement in these type of scams are a total disgrace in this whole nasty business.

To be continued.............

Good luck
Liz

Hello Salim Raheem

Now you see how its near impossible for these two scam brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) to openly admit their employees did wrong and 100's of clients suffered, they can't afford to admit their own mistakes and deal with these wrongdoers, it would only take one of the wrongdoers to be punished by the "said" broker and the flood gates will open into their whole world of scams.

That is why mayzus.com is trying to confuse this discussion by sending different representatives to this thread claiming that they have remover their only employee involved in their most serious of crime. (using illegal methods to cover up their real scams)

Good day, dear Elizabeth,
We have found that UWC Neeraj and nsawork are the same person. As I mentioned before, Mr Neeraj has been already dismissed due his boorish communication, both his nicknames no longer exist on our own forum (you can check this by searching these nicknames in the tab "Member List" on our forum

Mayzus Team

Quote below posted on the 13-Aug-2014

Dear Elizabeth,

I can only repeat that Mr Neeraj has been already dismissed, Essence, UWC Neeraj, nsawork, all passwords for these accounts have been reseted, therefore Mr Neeraj is no longer has access to them.

Best regards,
Mayzus Team

So now come he is able to continue logging in at the forum where most, but not all his crimes are being committed. View Profile: Essence - FXFRED - Forex Forum | Stocks Trading Forum | Investment forum last log in 31/Aug/2014 02:21 PM

The best about this thread continuing without them (brokers) is the fact I can send new updates to over 3,000 of my friends/members/clients to help avoid them and other members/guests at this forum, falling for their tricks (Scams).

Good luck
Liz

Hello Salim Raheem

As you see from his profile, mayzus.com can do nothing about this employee, same as FXOpen.com with him.

He holds the "key" that links both brokers to the "money laundering" operation that went on over at the FXOpen support forum. :cool:

To be continued.............

Good luck
Liz

Hello Salim Raheem

He is the "Boss" at both scam brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com), before he used his blackmailing threats against myself over at the mayzus support forum, he had the cheek to ask me to point out other clients/members at mayzus to ban for copy & paste posting, and as a willing helper like myself, I send him details of a client/member I knew to have committed such acts, only for the C&P entire thread to be removed from public view (over 400 posts) and no action taken against the client/member, but then again how can he ban the "said" member at mayzus as the "said" member was also a fellow employee over at the FXOpen broker who was part of their "Money laundering" team. ;)

Shortly after "nsawork" covered up for this member at mayzus he (other employee) was kicked out of FXOpen as an employee for stealing money from other members, in what looks to be his own attempt to (go-it-alone) scam.

Just one more scam at mayzus.com that backfired, and from within a company who will have you believe that no scams ever took place in their name. :cool:

To be continued....................

Good luck
Liz

Back