Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello Everyone

Since all efforts to try and get genuine reps from both scam companies (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) to discuss their ongoing scams using e-mails and facebook have failed, I've now turned to "twitter".

a155.gif

To be continued..................

Good luck
ilearn2t

I am interested to know what do you work, job?!

FxOpen have a Guilty Verdict by FPA and Mayzus might follow but why are you that crazy on tracking them down.

Warning clients about a scam broker has its limits, not forever thread..Even Regulatory Bodies warn traders once officially on its website, not keep on reminding about the same issue!!

You must be physically or verbally mistreated by them or they scammed your money to be that willing and insisting on revenge.

Hello FXWarriory

Do you not have a thread open in this "scam folder" unresolved, and continue to warn others about the dangers of joining that "said" broker because you declare them to be a scam :confused:

Once this thread becomes "resolved" or the admin decides to close it (for what ever reason) but until then I will continue to warn others about the dangers of joining brokers like these two scam brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com). :cool:

My main job is running a small forum to try and help/advice "newbies" in the art of forex trading. ;)

Good luck
Liz

MAYZUS Investment Company Limited is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), and acts in accordance with MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). Being under these regulatory bodies, we maintain effective and transparent procedures so that any official complaint regarding the Company, its employees, and/or its business practices is taken very seriously, and investigated thoroughly and immediately by senior management.

Official complaints must be made via e mail (complaint@mayzus.com).
Furthermore, in our continuous efforts to provide quality service to our Clients, we are always ready to listen to your views; enquiries or suggestions to improve our services can be made via e mail (support@mayzus.com), or, you can also visit our website and complete our Feedback form.

We look forward to your continued success with us, and are at your disposal for any further questions

Hello MAYZUS_rep

I tried a long time ago to talk to your broker in private about the scams being committed by employees against myself and others, but sadly for your broker it all turned out to be a waist of time. :mad:

Since going public in this forum, you and others have done nothing but lie to try and cover up the true crimes I've already spoke about in the past.

Here is your latest lie/coverup dated 13-Aug-2014

Originally Posted by MAYZUS_representative View Post
Dear Elizabeth,

I can only repeat that Mr Neeraj has been already dismissed, Essence, UWC Neeraj, nsawork, all passwords for these accounts have been reseted, therefore Mr Neeraj is no longer has access to them.

Best regards,
Mayzus Team

Can you now explain how Essence is still able to login (31/Aug/2014 02:21 PM) despite having his password reset :confused:

How can one trust your unknown support staff in private when reps like yourself continue to lie/coverup in public :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello FXWarriory

Do you not have a thread open in this "scam folder" unresolved, and continue to warn others about the dangers of joining that "said" broker because you declare them to be a scam :confused:

Once this thread becomes "resolved" or the admin decides to close it (for what ever reason) but until then I will continue to warn others about the dangers of joining brokers like these two scam brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com). :cool:

My main job is running a small forum to try and help/advice "newbies" in the art of forex trading. ;)

Good luck
Liz

There's a big difference between my scam broker case and yours Liz.

My goal was clear from the beginning, it is divided into 2 parts, one personal(for me) and one for the public, getting back the stolen money and warning traders from dealing with the scam topoption.
When the last pieces:) of my money reach my account after few days, I'll not continue accusing the broker for another month or so but simply announce the ending result and still warn people from investing with it.

Your goal look to be just to drag the case into personal arguments that has no obvious goal, unless there's a hidden one!
Warning traders about both possible Scams in the public part must had ended long time ago.

Bear in mind that am with you in your scam case but there must be an objective for your thread or it will continue for a year filled of posts like he told me she told me he did that she did that....only talks that lead to nowhere and never taken into consideration from the legal part.

Tell us what do you want from both possible "SCAMS"?? Money, apology, what? Any practical evidence to add to your case that helps reach your goal, if there's a clear one first:confused:

Hello FXWarriory

There's a big difference between my scam broker case and yours Liz.

Yes, this case involves far more than one personal account and a lot more than you can imagine, I do hope your case is resolved soon. ;)

My goal was clear from the beginning, it is divided into 2 parts, one personal(for me) and one for the public, getting back the stolen money and warning traders from dealing with the scam topoption.

My goal as only one aim, justice for the 100's of scam victims.

Your goal look to be just to drag the case into personal arguments that has no obvious goal, unless there's a hidden one!
Warning traders about both possible Scams in the public part must had ended long time ago.

I'll continue to warn others about each broker until I see direct changes made by one or both brokers that will allow the victims to receive what is rightfully theirs.

Bear in mind that am with you in your scam case but there must be an objective for your thread or it will continue for a year filled of posts like he told me she told me he did that she did that....only talks that lead to nowhere and never taken into consideration from the legal part.

If one or both brokers want to send Representatives to fool around (lie & cover up) and not help resolve their own part in these crimes then its them who are losing out in the end.

Tell us what do you want from both possible "SCAMS"?? Money, apology, what? Any practical evidence to add to your case that helps reach your goal, if there's a clear one first

I'm not looking for "money" but I do hope that the 100's of victims these gangsters from within each broker have scammed over the last two years or more (and continue to do so) get a chance to claim back what is rightfully theirs.

I don't need to provide any more "practical evidence" until one or the other brokers start replying with genuine answers to my already posted requests.

I will however continue to use forums & review sites to warn others about both brokers while both refuse to resolve these ongoing scams and other crimes committed.

Good luck
Liz

Keep continue Liz, you are going on very good way :)

We have to ask keep thread to top till we get full solution of it.

Resolved it (satisfaction answer by Rep) or cancel it its up to Mod till you can continue :)

Hello MAYZUS_rep

I apologize for wrongly accusing you of lying earlier, as it was your brokers other so-called rep MAYZUS_representative who lied to cover up serious crimes in the name of your broker.

Hopefully we can start and try to resolve your brokers part in all these crimes.

I believe the only way we can start and resolve this, is by clearing up the confusing and sometimes lies from one or more of your brokers reps regarding one or more of your employees.

I first reported your employee (nsawork) to another employee (UWC Neeraj) at the time for what I believed to be an attempt to blackmail myself into not reviling the true facts about his wrongdoings at both brokers.

As part of his attempt to "shut" me up, he used his trademark (scam) ban on myself at your support forum, but to try and justify his actions for doing so, he took an illegal image from a 3rd party broker and UWC Neeraj stupidly posted it on another forum to help justify his (nsawork) wrongful action.

Now as part of this crime, MAYZUS_representative is claiming that UWC Neeraj & nsawork are the same person and have been removed from your employment, but within a few weeks of his allegations nsawork logs on as usual, as if to show he is in full control of your broker, only adding insult to myself and MAYZUS_representative.

So I can only surmise that this is the case and your broker fully supports all the criminal action he has committed to cover up the ongoing scams in the name of your broker.

nsawork goes under a new different username (Essence) at your brokerage firm, since I started going public on this part in different scams at both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com). He currently called "Resolve" over at FXOpen.com.

Good luck
Liz

OK Liz, if you can invite the victims your friends to this thread, it will be Great!
Even each can file a new scam folder thread and both brokers might get a quick FPA scam finding depending on your words of scamming clients...etc

Back