Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello mayzus.com

Even his images on this forum are in the name of Neeraj = i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb370/neeraj201/report3-1.jpg :mad:

Think its about time you explain your brokers part in all his crimes. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I am using my own Photo-bucket Album for upload any image that i want.

And what you are telling here is just your own messages - because i never had any friendship with you as you say.

I just used to do my work and all the posts that i had done in the Forex Peoples forum for UWCFX were reported to them in weekly reports which they have.

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

Also i can see this message sent by the Super Moderator of the Forum.

report3-1.jpg

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

As far as i can see you had an issue with the Moderator of the Forum for doing Copy Paste in that Forum also :)

Here is the Link for that discussion

Thanks

Hello FXOpen

Later today, I'll explain about the wrongdoing of your employee (username) Dangerous well named don't you think. :rolleyes:

How he used is position as "Super Moderator" in a "said" forum under the username abiman, as part of his (self gaining) wrongdoings in the name of FXOpen.com.

report3-1.jpg
:cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello FXOpen

Later today, I'll explain about the wrongdoing of your employee (username) Dangerous well named don't you think. :rolleyes:

How he used is position as "Super Moderator" in a "said" forum under the username abiman, as part of his (self gaining) wrongdoings in the name of FXOpen.com.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Everyone in this world is wrong apart from you :p

As you have complain against everyone - just because we did not allow you to do wrong things- we just follow the rules of the Forum.

Please explain?

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

As you can now clearly see, no rule was ever broken by myself at your support forum. A link was pleased on the thread in question by myself in keeping with a discussion and agreement between both parties, namely nsawork & myself.

See nsawork own image for proof:

Fxfred5.jpg

nsawork had no reason to post an image on the other "said" forum, showing a third brokers as the website I was suppose to have copies & paste from, other than to try and blackmail and intimidate myself into stop reporting the truth about himself. :cool:

Now you can understand why the bottom part of the image first placed on this forum had the source code removed, as part of a cover up. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello mayzus.com

As you can now clearly see, no rule was ever broken by myself at your support forum. A link was pleased on the thread in question by myself in keeping with a discussion and agreement between both parties, namely nsawork & myself.

See nsawork own image for proof:

Fxfred5.jpg

nsawork had no reason to post an image on the other "said" forum, showing a third brokers as the website I was suppose to have copies & paste from, other than to try and blackmail and intimidate myself into stop reporting the truth about himself. :cool:

Now you can understand why the bottom part of the image first placed on this forum had the source code removed, as part of a cover up. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I had informed you that doing Copy paste is not allowed in the FXFRED Forum. It pays 15 cents of Cash Bonus for a post. Placing a link to the source of the copied article does not change the Rules which i am giving for all to see here.

fxfred8.jpg

I had just done my duty as a Moderator to inform you before placing a Ban for your own actions.
Fxfred4-1.jpg

All can see the date of your Copy paste is 28th Nov 2012 and i had given you warning before hand not to do any copy paste on 12th Oct 2012.

I never posted any image of anything that you are accusing me of. I is just because that i have done my duty as a Moderator of the Forum that you start to attack me everywhere.

But again i will like to say just onething.

Three things can never be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Also the reason for your Ban was short multiple posts that were not allowed in the Forum to get Bonus. Also you attack me as a Moderator breaking the Rules of the Forum. You attack the Moderator for deleted your short senseless posts that did not follow the 4-5 lines of posting requirements in the FXFRED Forum.

fxfred9.jpg

If you were unhappy with the Ban - you could have contacted Admin - or reach support@mayzus.om but you never did - as you accepted it.

And here is the proof of it.

Your Spam Posts

262mfb5.png

2cy1qts.png

2d7788o.png

9seb94.png

npng1s.png

ve9dsi.png

20s90nn.png

2iaa4i1.png

15cgf7r.png

168zus9.png

2qjkl7d.png

5a3mfo.png

2ykz295.png

opec.png

r8xnib.png

Such posts were not allowed in the FXFRED forum which paid 15 cents of Cash Bonus per post.

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

During our discussion, it was made clear by myself that I would not be taking part in any "PTP promotion".

b075.gif

It was only after I privately reported a member (employee at FXOpen.com at the time) for using "copy & paste" and seen the whole thread delete, as part of a cover up to protect his partner (also involved in the "exchange" money laundering scam over at FXOpen.com) did I realist he (nsawork) was no different at your forum, to what he was like over at FXOpen.com when it came to dealing with cleints/members.

You'll just have to take my word on the above as fact, as your forum is the only one I'm still banned from. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Hello mayzus.com

During our discussion, it was made clear by myself that I would not be taking part in any "PTP promotion".

b075.gif

It was only after I privately reported a member (employee at FXOpen.com at the time) for using "copy & paste" and seen the whole thread delete, as part of a cover up to protect his partner (also involved in the "exchange" money laundering scam over at FXOpen.com) did I realist he (nsawork) was no different at your forum, to what he was like over at FXOpen.com when it came to dealing with cleints/members.

You'll just have to take my word on the above as fact, as your forum is the only one I'm still banned from. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

The Spam short posts that you had made were dong before this reply and also you had not followed the Rules while still doing the same thing - to make a Personal attack on me as a Moderator which was not allowed.

Things are very clear to be seen :)

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

If you got a Ban - you could always contact the Admin or reach the Online support thru any methods if your were genuine and knew that the Ban was unfair to you.

But you never did that. i want to ask you why?

Also if a member is getting a Ban we make a report for it and have to answer the Admin whenever required.

This is very clear that you just wanted to make a Personal attack so you started to blame me for it.

Thanks

Back