Do you trust your broker with your money.

I have found evidence supporting the same thing happening at the FPA.

Nsawork,

Why did you create a new account at the FPA? You appear to be the person who had been posting as UWC Neeraj.

Dear AsstModerator,

I am no longer working with UWCFX (now Mayzus) and that account was for the work of that company. As now i am no longer with them it is not used and is with them. I do not have any access to it.

I am using my own account of Nsawork which is my own account and is used for answering about what is being said in here.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear Elizabeth,

1. The information we received from FxFred Forum Management was that the employee who was moderating Fxfred Forum under the nicknames ‘nsawork/Essense’ was let go from the company in April 2013, and is no longer working on that particular Forum.

Best regards,
Mayzus Team

Strange how yet another employee from mayzus.com had already stated that you where removed a year before they handed you your letter.

Its also strange how you are doing all the talking for this company, a company that has already stated that you have been removed, part of my main reason for opening this thread was to get "genuine" answers about their part in your crimes against members/clients, if mayzus.com want to sent a "genuine" employee to this thread so I can discuss your previous past with them, I will gladly do so, if FXOpen want to make you their spokesperson in these discussion, then I gladly discuss your wrongful behavior, but in the meantime I'll look over everything you have posted in this forum under the usernames nsawork & Resolve.

Please don't request for myself to explain future or past posts on this thread, anything relating to mayzus.com.

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Strange how yet another employee from mayzus.com had already stated that you where removed a year before they handed you your letter.

Its also strange how you are doing all the talking for this company, a company that has already stated that you have been removed, part of my main reason for opening this thread was to get "genuine" answers about their part in your crimes against members.clients, if mayzus.com want to sent a "genuine" employee to this thread so I can discuss your previous past with them, I will gladly do so, if FXOpen want to make you their spokesperson in these discussion, then I gladly discuss your wrongful behavior, but in the meantime I'll look over everything you have posted in this forum under the usernames nsawork & Resolve.

Please don't request for myself to explain future or past posts on this thread, anything relating to mayzus.com.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I left being a Moderator for FXFRED forum last year so what was said was true. And i would like to tell you that you have just words against me and nothing else.

I have already furnished proofs regarding what you have been doing and all an see that.

Your views alone do not matter because i have already given evidence regarding your case which is very clear for all to see.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Its also strange how you are doing all the talking for this company, a company that has already stated that you have been removed, part of my main reason for opening this thread was to get "genuine" answers about their part in your crimes against members/clients, if mayzus.com want to sent a "genuine" employee to this thread so I can discuss your previous past with them, I will gladly do so, if FXOpen want to make you their spokesperson in these discussion, then I gladly discuss your wrongful behavior, but in the meantime I'll look over everything you have posted in this forum under the usernames nsawork & Resolve.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I am asking you some questions which you have to answer with Proofs please :)

1. Which Forex Cup contest did you win and were not paid for?

2. Where did you take permission to post Copyright content on Fxopen forum?

3. In the rules it was mentioned clearly and as a Moderator you had to follow the same rules did you?

4. About the exchange system i have already given all the answers - what proof you have it as a scam?

5. Forum own money is given - which money did you invest and got scammed?

6. Why did you threaten me and my fellow mods to remain silent over your misdoings?

7. We took action against you as a Team according to the Rules of the Forum which you agree to when you signed in the Forum. Why did you attack me personally for it?

8. There is no one who is complaining apart from you - why?

9. We have given enough proofs - but you are just playing with words - WHY?

10. You could have said it in one statement with proofs if it was True- why did you needed so many reply - all just words?

11. You are free but we have our work to do - so if you had any complain - ask thru proper channels with proofs - why you could not?

12. Why you keep saying same thing again - when you have no proofs about it?

Please answer all with Proofs only :)

Three things can nenver be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

Dear AsstModerator,

I am no longer working with UWCFX (now Mayzus) and that account was for the work of that company. As now i am no longer with them it is not used and is with them. I do not have any access to it.

I am using my own account of Nsawork which is my own account and is used for answering about what is being said in here.

Thanks

Reason I need to inform all forex forums about the wrongful behavior of present and past employees, can be explained in this image. (I've removed the innocent 3rd party brokers name, for their own safety), I can't sit back and watch anymore innocent victims fall foul of their wrongful deeds.

b002.gif

Good luck
Liz

Hello mayzus.com

Reason I need to inform all forex forums about the wrongful behavior of present and past employees, can be explained in this image. (I've removed the innocent 3rd party brokers name, for their own safety), I can't sit back and watch anymore innocent victims fall foul of their wrongful deeds.

b002.gif

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Well what image are you talking about - please clarify with proofs. Giving a message that is being created by you does not prove anything.
You must give any message that i had sent you are what you are saying does not become clear.

Please explain?

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

Well what image are you talking about - please clarify with proofs. Giving a message that is being created by you does not prove anything.
You must give any message that i had sent you are what you are saying does not become clear.

Please explain?

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

Also i can see this message sent by the Super Moderator of the Forum.

report3-1.jpg

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

All a long I trusted UWC Neeraj now it appears I and yourselves were being used by nsawork :mad:

b073.gif

Good luck
Liz

Hello mayzus.com

Even his images on this forum are in the name of Neeraj = i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb370/neeraj201/report3-1.jpg :mad:

Think its about time you explain your brokers part in all his crimes. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello mayzus.com

All a long I trusted UWC Neeraj now it appears I and yourselves were being used by nsawork :mad:

b073.gif

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I left being a Moderator in ForexPeoples in Nov 2011 and i started to do Official work for UWCFX only in April 2012.

Which posts are you talking about - these are your own messages which you have written.

Please show any message that i had sent you.

Posting incomplete information is not going to help anyone.

Thanks

Back