Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello mayzus.com

During our discussion, it was made clear by myself that I would not be taking part in any "PTP promotion".

It was only after I privately reported a member (employee at FXOpen.com at the time) for using "copy & paste" and seen the whole thread delete, as part of a cover up to protect his partner (also involved in the "exchange" money laundering scam over at FXOpen.com) did I realist he (nsawork) was no different at your forum, to what he was like over at FXOpen.com when it came to dealing with cleints/members.

You'll just have to take my word on the above as fact, as your forum is the only one I'm still banned from. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Dear all,

This is not a case of any Broker conflict - It is clear case of Personal Attack on me as a Moderator who took action based on what you did at that time.

Proofs

Hello Salim Raheem

I personally believe nsawork is just flooding the thread to avoid members/guests seeing the true evidence I'm posting, that clearly shows that his reasons for banning myself was this lame excuse of "copy & paste", and that is why I'm attacking him on this forum.

Thanks

Good luck
Liz

Hello mayzus.com

So as you can clearly see, nsawork lame excuse of my short posting (dating back at least 2 months) before my ban & using an image from an innocent broker as a cover up to hide the true facts behind my ban, does not answer the main reason why I started this thread, and that is:

how much involvement as a broker did your company take part in these crimes .

Good luck
Liz

Hello mayzus.com

So as you can clearly see, nsawork lame excuse of my short posting (dating back at least 2 months) before my ban & using an image from an innocent broker as a cover up to hide the true facts behind my ban, does not answer the main reason why I started this thread, and that is:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

It is a simple fact that you tried to abuse the FXFRED forum in the same way like you have done elsewhere:

1. Copy Paste posts from Internet

2. Short Multiple Posts for Bonus.

3. Attack Moderator for Personal motives

4. Spam posting.

The only fact that you never contact the Admin or support at that time in 2012 (which you knew you could always do) only establishes the fact that you were wrong.

I had already saved these images from your many such deleted Spam posts to show as proofs when needed.

Also at the same time you reach the Mayzus support at Canada and ask to remove me as a Moderator laying same excuse - which you say about here which is not true. When they ask you about proofs - you could give none.

That same day i was informed about it by the Marketing Director of Canada ( Maria Zarovaskaya)

So it is a clear case of laying false accusations on me and the Brokers i have worked for - or working at present.

Three things can never be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

Good luck
Liz

Dear all,

I have always earned respect and admiration for my work as a Moderator and i did not had any issues or complains against me.

Now in this case it is already clear the Motive is - Personal attack on me to cause me bad reputation.

I have already asked questions - which have been left UN-answered.

And i want answers with Proofs as i have been giving the Proofs for my own actions.

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

Hello Salim Raheem

I personally believe nsawork is just flooding the thread to avoid members/guests seeing the true evidence I'm posting, that clearly shows that his reasons for banning myself was this lame excuse of "copy & paste", and that is why I'm attacking him on this forum.

Like I've already stated in the past (see quote above). I still think nsawork is flooding this thread with excuse after excuse about the reasons he banned myself from your support forum, or post after post about me personally attacking him, who cares about why or how I got banned, its all about the wrongful acts he committed after my ban to justify his wrongful actions, and the fact that a 3rd parties website was placed on a public forum, that could have had serious consequences for the brokers if I had not informed the poster to remove it, is the main discussion and how much involvement did yous as a brokerage firm had in these cover ups to hide the truth.

This is why I'm not attacking him, I'm only posting the facts. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello mayzus.com

Like I've already stated in the past (see quote above). I still think nsawork is flooding this thread with excuse after excuse about the reasons he banned myself from your support forum, or post after post about me personally attacking him, who cares about why or how I got banned, its all about the wrongful acts he committed after my ban to justify his wrongful actions, and the fact that a 3rd parties website was placed on a public forum, that could have had serious consequences for the brokers if I had not informed the poster to remove it, is the main discussion and how much involvement did yous as a brokerage firm had in these cover ups to hide the truth.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Well you have just made this up - i had always done my work and all the posts that i did were already Pre-approved by the Marketing Department of Canada before posting them.

If you have any proofs regarding what you say please forward to support@mayzus.com

And i am here to answer all the FALSE things that you are speaking about the Brokers that i have worked for and working.

Because you could not ABUSE them - you start to Blackmail and Threaten.

This is what you have been doing.

Thanks

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

If you had any Facts then you could have long given them, but just have words and messages that you only write and take screenshots of :rolleyes:

Well it does not really matter what you are writing - only what i write to you will be considered as a Proof.

For what i had done - i have given you Proofs.

If anyone wants to know i can again Quote them here :)

But you could not give any answers to the questions that i have asked - with proofs.

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Well you have only made contradictory statements in 1 days :cool:

How can anyone believe what you are saying- when you yourself do not do it :confused:

Hello Salim Raheem

Good luck
Liz

Thanks

So...
Whose flooding here, subtract the total amount of posts which you posted with word editing and from nsawork posts and i can tell you without calculation you're flooder :cool: sop you're master blaster in flooding

don't think i am not here, provide the evidence which support your words, else don't put the brick in airs, it will comes your face

hey i have left the message here at 26th which still you haven't answered

Hello waheedpcc

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry, with all the same type posting going on with nsawork, its hard finding anything in the thread, at the moment. :mad:

I look at it and reply soon, sometimes new members post images in their messages and it causes a delay, so if you do post in the future and you think I missed your post please feel free to remind me again in this thread.

Good luck
Liz

Back