Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello waheedpcc

Do you notice how nsawork is not mentioned in the above image of conversation between the senior member of FXOpen.com and myself.

Strange considering the senior member had the true facts about the money laundering going on at the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone

Look closely at the date on my message (17/Aug/2012) over two years ago, that is when FXOpen.com first became aware of the "fake" accounts, used for their money laundering operation, and why shortly thereafter the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone was removed from public view, and once again (just like yourself) an attempt to cover up the truth was completed (or was it :cool: )

Again "genuine" proof can and will be provided to the Admin of this forum, and once again the senior member of FXOpen.com ID has been removed for their own safety.

Good luck (you'll need it :rolleyes: )
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

It has already been explained to you about the Exchange system and how it worked.

The Bonus that was given was of the Company and the member got paid only for making posts that comply with the rules of the Forum.

The member of the forum who had bonus from posting in accordance with the Bonus for Posting promotion was allowed to donate to other member which had some weekly limits. The Funds were of the Company and given to the members as bonus in accordance with the Rules of the Forum.

Before approving the Bonus we will check for the following:

1. Verify the members ID documents

2. Check the IP of the member.

3. Check and verify members posts.

4. Give the bonus to the member.

All this followed the Rules and the member who posted was the one who got paid.

Also the message that you are showing only you have typed about these - which is not correct.

At that time when the payments were made to the members it was available in Full public view for many months and all could see that each member had their own LR account in which they used to get the Bonus.

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

So now, hopefully you'll understand my reasons for opening this thread to warn others above investing in these two brokers while they (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) continue to cover up their own employees crimes, all done in the name of both brokerage firms.

Good luck
Liz

Hello waheedpcc

So now, hopefully you'll understand my reasons for opening this thread to warn others above investing in these two brokers while they (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) continue to cover up their own employees crimes, all done in the name of both brokerage firms.

Good luck
Liz

Hello all,

This any all the posts that ilearn2t has made if you will read them carefully you will get to know one thing = Personal Attack.

He has mentioned nsawork and try to put bad image on me and my work.

Now before i joined Fxopen as a Moderator ilearn2t was a Moderator and she used to control things in the Forum.

After i joined and other new Mods joined in the Forum - she could not work with them and had fights over things that were not under her preview.

Simple - she could not continue to do what she wanted ( work as a Team)

This is why she directed all attacks on me and making my image bad.

Now i do my work as a Professional so i have no reason to worry but the things she says she has not given a single Proof about it and calls the brokers i work for as Scam.

When in fact they are very reputed brokers and enjoy a International client base.

As a professional you do not always work in 1 company all your life.

You work for 1 company and then join another - and progress in your career.

In the time i started with LiteForex, Mayzus and Fxopen where i am working at present.

I have always enjoyed my work and earned respect and admiration making me a popular Forex Forum Moderator.

When i joined at Fxopen she could not see that i am a popular Mod and my work is good so she tried to attack me and my fellow mods.

When she was could not do that she resigned from her job.

And then she come here to make a Personal Attack on me and cause me bad reputation.

This is her personal Motive which is very clear if you read her posts.

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

Looks like your masters have started to put the blame on yourself as part of their own cover up. :cool:

The admin of this forum can ask and receive proof of the image below.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I have already given you proofs about your actions in the forum.

I can only repeat them for you.

Your Illegal distribution of copyrighted content Proofs:

1. Copy paste proofs

2. Copy paste proofs

3. Copy paste proofs

4. Spamming with visitor messages of your forum

You had done the following violations:

1. Copy Paste content which is copyright.

2. Abuse the Forum Bonus system.

3. Spam with your Forum messages in Private to the other forum members
( i have no idea how much you sent as you did it privately)

4. Illegal distribution of copyrighted items - articles where copying is prohibited etc.

5. Intimidating Fellow Mods when they notice your violations.

All Proofs given
Three things cannot be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth.

Now you are laying FALSE accusations against me and my fellow Mod which are baseless and UNTRUE and in fact it is already clear about the reasons why you are doing so = Personal Attack

And it is just a case of you Scamming the Brokers as you could not abuse their Bonus system yourself :)

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Well in that case you will have either of the companies SUE you for your own actions :)

So you are responsible for what you say and type as IP address are recorded for your messages.

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

b085.gif

As you can see from the image (above), it was not myself who stated you where misbehaving. It came from the senior member of the FXOpen.com brokerage firm. :cool:

b086.gif

I even stated that I had nothing personal against yourself and other wrongdoers at the forum (see image above), my own concern was for the the company I was employed with at the time, and the innocent victims of all the wrongdoers involved. ;)

Good luck
Liz

wow
so i was misbehaving, see clearly in the image at the end of the sentence there is "question market" so you are trying to make 'em to believe what you say?
oh come on, there are more things written in the message you just corp and posted here and really you make easier for even in the public that everytime you asked for the evidence ?
so why not you given them any evidence
btw you said here i intimidate you ? you have written this and you have to prove it ?
you were asked for to provide the evidence you are now asked by me to provide evidence ! so bring it
one more thing, you know what word crime literally means ?
innocents victims ? please bring them ( with evidence)
intimidation ( bring the proof)
bring the evidence, trust me facts has more loud noise rather than writing thousands posts !

Hello waheedpcc

Good luck
Liz

honestly i do understand your dilemma !
but the point is that, when you say crime, and you want to speak about it, you have to provide the evidence world can believe, please don't show your photoshop skills to the world
i really want to see how much evidence you have which can support your words
again you claim 100's innocent clients
bring them here, or either provide evidence? make sure they should cross 100 figure!
no one is hiding anyone crime, in fact you are hiding thing like first you crop small part, and without context you try to explain
just like ( even the message you received from my seniors) misbehaving, you have to prove them or either show misbehaving!
you never want to solve anything, instead showing your personal aggression ? right
so continue with evidence
evidence, evidence and evidence !

Hello waheedpcc

As you can see from the image (above), it was not myself who stated you where misbehaving. It came from the senior member of the FXOpen.com brokerage firm. :cool:

I even stated that I had nothing personal against yourself and other wrongdoers at the forum (see image above), my own concern was for the the company I was employed with at the time, and the innocent victims of all the wrongdoers involved. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Since you have not answered any of the QUESTIONS that i have asked:

Again i am giving it for everyone to see

I am asking you some questions which you have to answer with Proofs please :)

1. Which Forex Cup contest did you win and were not paid for?

2. Where did you take permission to post Copyright content on Fxopen forum?

3. In the rules it was mentioned clearly and as a Moderator you had to follow the same rules did you?

4. About the exchange system i have already given all the answers - what proof you have it as a scam?

5. Forum own money is given - which money did you invest and got scammed?

6. Why did you threaten me and my fellow mods to remain silent over your misdoings?

7. We took action against you as a Team according to the Rules of the Forum which you agree to when you signed in the Forum. Why did you attack me personally for it?

8. There is no one who is complaining apart from you - why?

9. We have given enough proofs - but you are just playing with words - WHY?

10. You could have said it in one statement with proofs if it was True- why did you needed so many reply - all just words?

11. You are free but we have our work to do - so if you had any complain - ask thru proper channels with proofs - why you could not?

12. Why you keep saying same thing again - when you have no proofs about it?

Please answer all with Proofs only :)

Three things can nenver be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

you know what word crime literally means ?

It's a word used to describe an unlawful act punishable by a law,

Money laundering is one such case, where the proceeds of a crime is transformed into legitimate money or other assets. :cool:

If FXOpen.com knew about this Money laundering crime then they might face being closed down, that is why they must send a "genuine" employee to this thread, and let me show them the proof that it really took place. ;)

So only they (FXOpen.com) can look at the true facts themselves and decide what action should be taken against every wrongful employee. So you see I don't need to provide you with anything, if you want you can apply to the Admin of this forum and ask him if I would provide my "genuine" evidence to him, and maybe he can made a judgement on it ;)

If anyone from the (FXOpen.com or and mayzus.com) believes that I have done anything wrong by telling the truth here, then let them prove different.

If you or any other wrongdoer believe I done something wrong then open a new thread in the scam folder and I gladly answer your questions.

Good luck
Liz

Back