Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello waheedpcc

It's a word used to describe an unlawful act punishable by a law,

Money laundering is one such case, where the proceeds of a crime is transformed into legitimate money or other assets. :cool:

If FXOpen.com knew about this Money laundering crime then they might face being closed down, that is why they must send a "genuine" employee to this thread, and let me show them the proof that it really took place. ;)

So only they (FXOpen.com) can look at the true facts themselves and decide what action should be taken against every wrongful employee. So you see I don't need to provide you with anything, if you want you can apply to the Admin of this forum and ask him if I would provide my "genuine" evidence to him, and maybe he can made a judgement on it ;)

If anyone from the (FXOpen.com or and mayzus.com) believes that I have done anything wrong by telling the truth here, then let them prove different.

If you or any other wrongdoer believe I done something wrong then open a new thread in the scam folder and I gladly answer your questions.

Good luck
Liz
other assets? so where they are ? where is anyone of them ? add the evidence !
listen you have problem with me so comes to me FXOPEN.com asked you provide evidence, you started it in public post in front of the public, else you w ill again corp another image and say hey waheedpcc did this or that, nah , now in public, talk here.

do you think i have that much time, to start a thread like you, wait wait you want i should comments about your and flood this forum ? nah

provide the evidence and provide the evidence in public and let's proceed. everyone is waiting for your evidence
cause that much posts you have made against me , if you provide the evidence in a single post it would be better
100's clinets innocent clients where are they, vanished ?
i intimidate you ? where is evidence ?
btw: would better if you answer nsawork post #297

your personal attack won't solve the issue, bring evidence, i asked you many times, put the things at the table !

Hello waheedpcc

Money laundering is one such case, where the proceeds of a crime is transformed into legitimate money or other assets. :cool:

If FXOpen.com knew about this Money laundering crime then they might face being closed down, that is why they must send a "genuine" employee to this thread, and let me show them the proof that it really took place. ;)

So only they (FXOpen.com) can look at the true facts themselves and decide what action should be taken against every wrongful employee. So you see I don't need to provide you with anything, if you want you can apply to the Admin of this forum and ask him if I would provide my "genuine" evidence to him, and maybe he can made a judgement on it ;)

If anyone from the (FXOpen.com or and mayzus.com) believes that I have done anything wrong by telling the truth here, then let them prove different.

If you or any other wrongdoer believe I done something wrong then open a new thread in the scam folder and I gladly answer your questions.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

You must be aware of the Paid to Post (PTP) Forums where a member joins and makes post according to the rates for posting. Then after a certain minimum amount he gets paid in his E-currency account.

When we started out we had Both the Indian Forum and Pakistani Forum created new from scratch.

We created new Regional Forums and then in order to get members to post easily we allowed a feature of Paid to Posting in the Forum about which you are talking.

Now it is a known fact that all New forums are started like this - we pay members to post in the forum and build it.

This was the reason behind allowing members to cash-out their funds by donating.

But still we checked the following before approving such payments:

1. Verify the members ID documents

2. Check the IP of the member.

3. Check and verify members posts.

4. Give the bonus to the member.

This allowed us to get user created content in the new forums and thus they were set up in sometime. It was already planned that this service of giving bonus directly to the Forum members will be closed once we have good number of posts in both the Indian and Pakistani Forums.

Soon we closed it and after that only verified clients were able to cash out the Bonus.

This is how all new forums are started and built.

The bonus was given by the company as an Incentive for Posting.

There is no such possibility that you have mentioned and your claim to this effect has already been dismissed 1 year back

Three things can never be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Since you are the one who is laying False accusations - you are held responsible for your own actions.

And i can only remind you :)

Well in that case you will have either of the companies SUE you for your own actions :)

So you are responsible for what you say and type as IP addresses are recorded for your messages.

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

The use of 5 forum accounts and only 2 LR accounts can only be seen as a scam to take money out of the forum by wrongful means, nsawork and his "gang" all transferred money into the 2 LR accounts.

They (nsawork and his "gang") in return got the members "bonus" in exchange, this "bonus" was then transferred into their "real" accounts at FXOpen.com, basically making this a crime.

What part FXOpen.com played in all this, only they can say, and if they need to see any proof then they (FXOpen.com) as a brokerage firm must send someone to this forum and see the true facts of this crime

Good luck
Liz

Hello waheedpcc

The use of 5 forum accounts and only 2 LR accounts can only be seen as a scam to take money out of the forum by wrongful means, nsawork and his "gang" all transferred money into the 2 LR accounts.

They (nsawork and his "gang") in return got the members "bonus" in exchange, this "bonus" was then transferred into their "real" accounts at FXOpen.com, basically making this a crime.

What part FXOpen.com played in all this, only they can say, and if they need to see any proof then they (FXOpen.com) as a brokerage firm must send someone to this forum and see the true facts of this crime

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

The Forum used to pay Bonus only to those members who posted and followed all the rules in the Forum. Also it has already been stated but since you cannot understand it because you want to Blackmail everyone just because we did not allow you to Abuse the Bonus system in the Forum.

Well proofs have been given about your own actions.

Now coming to the part of the Bonus payments:

I have already explained you about the Exchange which you are talking about. It w as a PTP = Paid to Post Bonus that was being given to the members of the Forum.

The money belong to the FXOPEN and was given as a Bonus for Posting promotion to its members after verifying and checking.

This was done in Full accordance with the Forum rules at that time, and Admin was aware of it.

The members who donate the Bonus was the one who receive it in his own account.
No member had a single complain about the bonus and we will always verify before approving the Bonus for posting.

The fact is plain and simple - Bonus is paid for posting in the Forum.

And any member who will post will get paid after checking for following:

1. Verify the members ID documents

2. Check the IP of the member.

3. Check and verify members posts.

4. Give the bonus to the member.

Also all the Bonus payments went to the member who posted in his own account and Screenshots of all such payments were given every week. All the members of the Forum including the Admin could see and check at that time.

So it was just a Bonus that members got for posting in the Forum.

And the members name that you have mentioned still have their profiles and posts ( None of their posts is deleted)

And they are genuine members who posted in the Forum for getting the Bonus according to the terms of the Promotion.

All the PTP forums work like this.

So whatever you says is just made up by you to attack me and my fellow Mods and the companies i have worked for and working.

Reason = You know i Ban you for abusing the Forums and its Bonus system

Since i am a Professional Moderator i just do my work and that is the reason me and my fellow Mods are still working for FxOpen.

And we are here just to answer all your False accusations with Proofs :)

Thanks

Have a Nice Day :)

Hello Everyone

My next plan of action against both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) will be my new website. :cool:

On the front page will be links back to this forums "Scam Alerts Folder" with this image:

b066.GIF

First "shared" publication will be leased shortly.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

My next plan of action against both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) will be my new website. :cool:

On the front page will be links back to this forums "Scam Alerts Folder" with this image:

First "shared" publication will be leased shortly.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

There is no one who is having any problem or complaints apart from you. And it is you who tried to Abuse the Forum for personal gains and when you were not successful at it you started to Blackmail and Intimidate the Moderator of the Forums.

When they Ban you - you raise complain and since your reason for ban is clear and obvious- You are a Copy Paster.

Now a Company which pays its own money - they will not give it for Copy Paste.

It is only when you make posts with own mind and it gets paid.

RULES are same for one all and this is what caused problem for you - you don't want to follow the Rules.

I have already given the Proofs for your Bans with pictures.

Now i ask you to give Proofs - any if you have with Pictures which are messages from me.

You post messages pretending to be other users and make quotes yourself.
Everything is done by you only. You create own forum and post yourself - no one comes in your Forum.

In order to get traffic you try to Post link in your signature - but a Forex forum promotion is now allowed.

Thanks

Hello Everyone

Yesterday saw the release of my "shared" website, the website as two main functions:

1) To warn clients to avoid brokers like (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) while they avoid sending "genuine" employees to discuss their clients issues.

2) To avoid my own forum attracting "new" members, or any form of self gain or promotion :rolleyes: :cool:

08:47:37 PM Thursday October, 30 2014 More Scam Alerts Folder links will be added shortly.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

Yesterday saw the release of my "shared" website, the website as two main functions:

1) To warn clients to avoid brokers like (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) while they avoid sending "genuine" employees to discuss their clients issues.

2) To avoid my own forum attracting "new" members, or any form of self gain or promotion :rolleyes: :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Since you have not answered any of the QUESTIONS that i have asked:

Again i am giving it for everyone to see

I am asking you some questions which you have to answer with Proofs please :)

1. Which Forex Cup contest did you win and were not paid for?

2. Where did you take permission to post Copyright content on Fxopen forum?

3. In the rules it was mentioned clearly and as a Moderator you had to follow the same rules did you?

4. About the exchange system i have already given all the answers - what proof you have it as a scam?

5. Forum own money is given - which money did you invest and got scammed?

6. Why did you threaten me and my fellow mods to remain silent over your misdoings?

7. We took action against you as a Team according to the Rules of the Forum which you agree to when you signed in the Forum. Why did you attack me personally for it?

8. There is no one who is complaining apart from you - why?

9. We have given enough proofs - but you are just playing with words - WHY?

10. You could have said it in one statement with proofs if it was True- why did you needed so many reply - all just words?

11. You are free but we have our work to do - so if you had any complain - ask thru proper channels with proofs - why you could not?

12. Why you keep saying same thing again - when you have no proofs about it?

Please answer all with Proofs only :)

Three things can nenver be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

Both you and nsawork kept claiming my actions (false claims of attacking moderators) happened after I got banned from the FXOpen forum.

So this is the last time I will repeat myself (but to avoid it looking like "flooding" the forum or copy & paste :rolleyes: ) I will give you some questions and answers in my reply, hopefully you can do likewise and answer them as well in a truthful manner. ;)

Q1) Did I get wrongfully banned 3 times from the FXOpen forum after reporting wrongful employees, and reinstated into the FXOpen again, every signal time ?

A1) Yes
:cool:

Q2) When and how did I first report yourself for asking a junior member to hand over money ($10) to have a ban removed ?

A2) Before yourself falsely put a "life" ban on myself, despite my report being done through the proper channels, the reported "message" was deleted soon afterwards as part of a cover up :cool:

Q3) When did you delete the "extortion" message, after nsawork placed his image of it in this thread or before hand ?

A3) I believe and know it was shortly after my wrongful ban, making nsawork "control room" image posted in this thread, to be nothing more than another scam to cover up a more serious crime.
:cool:

Q4) Did I also report yourself (in private) for wrongfully banning 5 members, simply because you didn't like them at your other place of work, and in justifying your wrongful actions, you even posted their "usernames" & "IP addresses", only for myself to remind you that one of the innocent victims of your crimes didn't even have a "username" like that at the FXOpen forum ?

Q5) Did I report yourself (in private) for mass deletion of innocent victims from outside your own "region" only for yourself to give an excuse that the power in your home when off (causing only members from outside your region to be wrongfully deleted) while you were working in the FXOpen control panel most if not every night ?

Q6) Did I first report my allegations of "money laundering" months before nsawork wrongful ban on the FXOpen forum ?

Q7) As nsawork and yourself have decided to act as one brokers (FXOpen.com) representatives in this discussion, did you, nsawork and or FXOpen.com seek proper authorization from the website owners, before placing any "said" images of "copyright" in this thread to simply "blacken" my good name, and use the lame excuse of copy & paste for my "life" bans from the FXOpen.com, all of which where deemed to be wrongful ?

These same type of "false" images that nsawork used over at mayzus.com to hide his true crimes, but now leaves both brokerage firms (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) to answer, how much involvement did they (brokers) play in the cover up of such crimes involving their employees.

You'll see I used bold type and the colour "red" to highlight the innocent victims, so now you can fully understand, all members banned, blackmailed, intimidated etc, by wrongdoing employees from both firms become innocent victims.

Good luck
Liz

Back