Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello waheedpcc

Both you and nsawork kept claiming my actions (false claims of attacking moderators) happened after I got banned from the FXOpen forum.

So this is the last time I will repeat myself (but to avoid it looking like "flooding" the forum or copy & paste :rolleyes: ) I will give you some questions and answers in my reply, hopefully you can do likewise and answer them as well in a truthful manner. ;)

Q1) Did I get wrongfully banned 3 times from the FXOpen forum after reporting wrongful employees, and reinstated into the FXOpen again, every signal time ?

A1) Yes
:cool:

Q2) When and how did I first report yourself for asking a junior member to hand over money ($10) to have a ban removed ?

A2) Before yourself falsely put a "life" ban on myself, despite my report being done through the proper channels, the reported "message" was deleted soon afterwards as part of a cover up :cool:

Q3) When did you delete the "extortion" message, after nsawork placed his image of it in this thread or before hand ?

A3) I believe and know it was shortly after my wrongful ban, making nsawork "control room" image posted in this thread, to be nothing more than another scam to cover up a more serious crime.

Q4) Did I also report yourself (in private) for wrongfully banning 5 members, simply because you didn't like them at your other place of work, and in justifying your wrongful actions, you even posted their "usernames" & "IP addresses", only for myself to remind you that one of the innocent victims of your crimes didn't even have a "username" like that at the FXOpen forum ?

Q5) Did I report yourself (in private) for mass deletion of innocent victims from outside your own "region" only for yourself to give an excuse that the power in your home when off (causing only members from outside your region to be wrongfully deleted) while you were working in the FXOpen control panel most if not every night ?

Q6) Did I first report my allegations of "money laundering" months before nsawork wrongful ban on the FXOpen forum ?

Q7) As nsawork and yourself have decided to act as one brokers (FXOpen.com) representatives in this discussion, did you, nsawork and or FXOpen.com seek proper authorization from the website owners, before placing any "said" images of "copyright" in this thread to simply "blacken" my good name, and use the lame excuse of copy & paste for my "life" bans from the FXOpen.com, all of which where deemed to be wrongful ?

These same type of "false" images that nsawork used over at mayzus.com to hide his true crimes, but now leaves both brokerage firms (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) to answer, how much involvement did they (brokers) play in the cover up of such crimes involving their employees.

You'll see I used bold type and the colour "red" to highlight the innocent victims, so now you can fully understand, all members banned, blackmailed, intimidated etc, by wrongdoing employees from both firms become innocent victims.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Well here you are writing your own questions which are false and giving answers to them :rolleyes:

The fact that is True and everyone knows that including you is that we had just followed all the Rules and you were the one who kept breaking it and fight with nearly all the Mods because you think that you are right and everyone else in this world is wrong.

How you think does not change the FACTS which are True and have been answered about you.

For the Reason of your BAN:

Your Illegal distribution of copyrighted content Proofs:

1. Copy paste proofs

2. Copy paste proofs

3. Copy paste proofs

4. Spamming with visitor messages of your forum

You had done the following violations:

1. Copy Paste content which is copyright.

2. Abuse the Forum Bonus system.

3. Spam with your Forum messages in Private to the other forum members
( i have no idea how much you sent as you did it privately)

4. Illegal distribution of copyrighted items - articles where copying is prohibited etc.

5. Intimidating Fellow Mods when they notice your violations.

Well you make things up yourself - which never happen then you write your own messages and take screenshots to show here = what do they mean = ZERO.

We just followed all the Rules of the Forum and dealt with you in the same way we would have with any other member

- Sorry Rules are the same for ALL, a fact that you did not liked.

Also i would like to mention here that you just keep saying my name = just for making it a personal attack because have not allowed you to Abuse the Forums and also because i did what w as right and correct.

And to your story about bonus payments in the Forum:

All the Bonus that was paid was documented with pictures at all the times and no member had any complains about it. Only you are the one who seems to be having 100's of client accounts and you are the one who is having problem.

Well the reason is plain and simple = You got Banned for your own actions.

That,s it :)

All Proofs given
Three things cannot be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth.

Thanks

Hello waheedpcc

I've had no choice but to report nsawork for his last (if not most) posts as harassment, seen only as an act to use these copy & paste messages to destroy this discussion, I've already given them proof above his wrongful allegations against myself, seen only as a cover up to hide the true facts. Hopefully you will now see my previous message addressed to yourself and we can continue without the hindrance of anymore same type posting.

Once again I will repeat myself, if anyone wants to quiz myself on matters regarding copy & paste at another forum, please open a new thread and I gladly explain the true facts. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello waheedpcc

I've had no choice but to report nsawork for his last (if not most) posts as harassment, seen only as an act to use these copy & paste messages to destroy this discussion, I've already given them proof above his wrongful allegations against myself, seen only as a cover up to hide the true facts. Hopefully you will now see my previous message addressed to yourself and we can continue without the hindrance of anymore same type posting.

Once again I will repeat myself, if anyone wants to quiz myself on matters regarding copy & paste at another forum, please open a new thread and I gladly explain the true facts. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

When you are asking same question again - i have no choice but to answer you with the Proofs about you - which i have given.

Also the fact is very clear about your own motives for starting this thread - and i am here to answer you :)

Regarding copy paste - you are the one who has been doing it and also you write your own messages with Threats and then send them and take pictures to show here.

Three things cannot be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

I've already explained that every wrongdoer was reported (in private to their masters at FXOpen.com long before my wrongful bans were introduced, all bans were shown to be wrong by the senior members of FXOpen.com and lifted for that reason.

By all means open a "new" thread about these so called "copy & paste" in another forum, and once again I'll prove you wrong :cool:

Ask your masters why I was allowed to promote my own forum on their support forum, long before you and the other wrongdoers destroyed it. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

How the end of this week's "shared" news will read:

may.GIF

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

I've already explained that every wrongdoer was reported (in private to their masters at FXOpen.com long before my wrongful bans were introduced, all bans were shown to be wrong by the senior members of FXOpen.com and lifted for that reason.

By all means open a "new" thread about these so called "copy & paste" in another forum, and once again I'll prove you wrong :cool:

Ask your masters why I was allowed to promote my own forum on their support forum, long before you and the other wrongdoers destroyed it. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

You were given a chance to come back in the FxOpen forum last year as we removed your Ban. But here the questions that you have asked are about the Ban that was placed at that time and so we have to give the reasons for that.

And the reasons for your Ban were discussed already and we had proofs about your own actions.

Apart from that i have nothing against you or anyone else and i came here only to answer your questions.

Also i am the one whom you have attacked - so i have to answer all your accusations.

And i have already proved you wrong :)

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

Regarding Mayzus they will soon give you a reply here so just wait for them.

Have a nice day :)

Thanks

Thanks, for your somewhat strange reply as an ex-employee, as for me waiting on mayzus.com to reply :confused: over 2 years is long enough. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

An argument like this will have a certain amount of repetition. That doesn't make recombining the same items over and over again acceptable. For example, I see the same list of 4 steps to pay a posting bonus in 3 separate postings in the proceeding two pages.

If this sort of thing continues, I'll have 2 choices...

1. I can get our my Moderation Chainsaw and hack away any posts that look even a little redundant. If I do this, I won't be taking the time to edit parts of posts. I'll be removing entire posts.

2. I can unleash Spam Cat.

I hope both FxOpen and Mayzus will send official representatives into this discussion thread.

An argument like this will have a certain amount of repetition. That doesn't make recombining the same items over and over again acceptable. For example, I see the same list of 4 steps to pay a posting bonus in 3 separate postings in the proceeding two pages.

If this sort of thing continues, I'll have 2 choices...

1. I can get our my Moderation Chainsaw and hack away any posts that look even a little redundant. If I do this, I won't be taking the time to edit parts of posts. I'll be removing entire posts.

2. I can unleash Spam Cat.

I hope both FxOpen and Mayzus will send official representatives into this discussion thread.

Dear AsstModerator,

She asks same thing again using different words for which the answer is same - i have given her the reasons for the Ban and the actions that were taken against her.

She already complained to the FxOpen 1 year back and could not give any proofs of what she says here( as they are false) and same is the case with Mayzus.

Also i ask you to see her many messages that i have reported as Harassment, Rude and Fighting posts. This is not a scam.

If she was scammed of her money - please give evidence about it here?

Also Forum Bonus money belongs to the company and they choose to give according to the rules. If a member breaks any forum rules he will not get any Bonus and also Ban after repeat violations as was the case with her( You can scroll down for the Proofs)

Now she will just say and post comments which are a Personal attack because i took action against her along with my fellow Mods. What happens in a forum where you are working is their internal decision and not a subject to fight/accuse in public - because when she signed in the forum she had agreed to follow the rules of the forum.

She write her own messages to all and take screenshots and post which anyone can do - and then crop images and post.

If she had any genuine proofs or issue she would have contacted the support of the Broker and got it resolved - but since she has none she just writes derogatory comments about me and the Brokers i have worked for and working.

I request you to review her posts from the starting and find if she has any evidence about what she has said with proofs.

Also i request you to review this matter and see - as their is no scam here.

Regarding whatever she has said i have explained and with proofs and examples of what happen.

Three things can never be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Back