Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello Mr Schulz

I hope my e-mail reaches you safely and you can finally send someone from your brokerage firm (mayzus.com) to this thread and explain why this issue has not been properly deal with a long time ago, when I first reported (in private) the use of an illegally captured image of a 3rd party broker to try and intimidate/blackmail myself into withholding the truth about other crimes being committed by your ex-employee nsawork, not hard to see that his use of illegally obtained images are still being used as an attempt to intimidate ;) only this time its in public for all to see. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

The truth is that you got Banned for your own doings - and then you are saying things about me that are FALSE and UNTRUE.

As for the part of Mayzus - they will soon give you a reply here.

You had Intimidated me for just following the Rules of the Forum.

For what you have been saying - only you are responsible.

Since you have caused troubles everywhere - and made up story everywhere.

Three things can never be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello nsawork

As far as we all know, mayzus.com kicked you out for not doing your job proper. :cool:

Good day, dear Elizabeth,

We have found that UWC Neeraj and nsawork are the same person. As I mentioned before, Mr Neeraj has been already dismissed due his boorish communication

Kind regards,
Mayzus Team

They made that statement not me, so let them deny it to everyone watching this thread. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

As far as we all know, mayzus.com kicked you out for not doing your job proper. :cool:

They made that statement not me, so let them deny it to everyone watching this thread. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

They have already admitted their mistake in posting comments like this and they will issue a clarification regarding this.

And i have already given my letter which clearly state that they have changed their marketing activities and they have given me appreciation and support.

It is because of your wrong and false accusations that had caused me troubles - because you have said all things here which are false.

And the only thing that is truth is that - You got Banned because of your own mistakes.

And remember one thing - that what you do - so you get.

If you do wrong to someone - something wrong will always happen to you - and then you will know the reason :)

And since i have always done my work with Integrity i got positive feedback, and support from them.

This communication gap happen with Mayzus as the employees with whom i was in touch - are no longer working with them.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

They have already admitted their mistake in posting comments like this and they will issue a clarification regarding this.

And i have already given my letter which clearly state that they have changed their marketing activities and they have given me appreciation and support.

It is because of your wrong and false accusations that had caused me troubles - because you have said all things here which are false.

Thanks

All I see is mayzus.com stating an investigation was carried out, and then you got kicked out. :cool:

Are you now stating on their behalf, that they lied on this forum, to cover their own backs, in your crimes and scams at their brokerage firm also. ;)

I've already give some proof in this thread (so far ;) ) that you along with others at FXOpen.com used their support forum for your own self gains, and in the process many innocent victims fell prey, long before you and others tried to have me silenced with your stupid blackmail/intimidation and bans, none of which worked.

Once anyone "genuine" shows up, we can all see who is telling the truth.

Just one more thing; did FXOpen.com authorize you to place your illegal images on this forum, or are you acting alone in doing so again. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

All I see is mayzus.com stating an investigation was carried out, and then you got kicked out. :cool:

Are you now stating on their behalf, that they lied on this forum, to cover their own backs, in your crimes and scams at their brokerage firm also. ;)

I've already give some proof in this thread (so far ;) ) that you along with others at FXOpen.com used their support forum for your own self gains, and in the process many innocent victims fell prey, long before you and others tried to have me silenced with your stupid blackmail/intimidation and bans, none of which worked.

Once anyone "genuine" shows up, we can all see who is telling the truth.

Just one more thing; did FXOpen.com authorize you to place your illegal images on this forum, or are you acting alone in doing so again. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I was working for Mayzus even after you reached the Online support and said false things about me - which you continue to say here.

And the only mistake from my part was using the Mayzus Official ID for replying to you in the Mayzus thread (where you asked the reasons for your Ban).

I have already justified it and Mayzus have accepted about it and asked FPA Admin to remove such comments - but it was not possible.

And then i requested Mayzus to again investigate and tell the Truth about you to everyone :)

At the time when i left there was nothing about your issue as you can clearly see in the letter that i have got from Mayzus.

You have made a Personal Attack on me and the Brokers that i have worked for/ and working.

Since you have lied and made false accusations - only you will be held responsible for your actions.

Also you may face legal actions for your such comments from Mayzus :cool:

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Your only mistake was allowing yourself to be used by both brokers on this thread. :cool:

Now a few simple questions I need answered by yourself. ;)

1) You posted an image earlier in this thread showing one of my posts on the FXOpen.com support forum (dated 15/Feb/2012)

You also included an image of a well known website (about money) can you confirm if authorization was given by both websites involved for you to place these images in public view, and if so, at what date did the article appear in the (about money) website ?

2) Do you also have and use two accounts (UWC Neeraj and nsawork) at forum.forexpeoples.com ?

3) What date was my first "life" ban from the FXOpen.com forum ?

4) What date and time did you apply my third "life" ban from FXOpen.com forum ?

5) Despite all three "life" bans, and your unproven claims of intimidation/blackmail towards you and other members at the FXOpen.com forum, why am I still a "genuine" member of that forum ?

6) Did anyone from FXOpen.com or their associates transfer money into your Liberty Reserve, to operate your "NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone" ?

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Your only mistake was allowing yourself to be used by both brokers on this thread. :cool:

1) You posted an image earlier in this thread showing one of my posts on the FXOpen.com support forum (dated 15/Feb/2012)

You also included an image of a well known website (about money) can you confirm if authorization was given by both websites involved for you to place these images in public view, and if so, at what date did the article appear in the (about money) website ?

2) Do you also have and use two accounts (UWC Neeraj and nsawork) at forum.forexpeoples.com ?

5) Despite all three "life" bans, and your unproven claims of intimidation/blackmail towards you and other members at the FXOpen.com forum, why am I still a "genuine" member of that forum ?

6) Did anyone from FXOpen.com or their associates transfer money into your Liberty Reserve, to operate your "NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone" ?

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I have proved all your accusations as wrong and stated the Proofs regarding the same.

Unless you can answer all the questions which i have asked and my fellow Mod have asked (with proofs) - their is no point in asking anything from me.

And you could answer none of them :)

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I have all the answers but you have none why?

Just because you have made up False things against me and attack me personally.

But your forgot one thing -Truth exists; only lies are invented :)

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

First of all let me tell you that it is not what you say is Truth - you have to give Proofs and you have since the start only told lies.

This is why you make statements which are contradictory :)

Regarding my work and reputation where ever i have worked - i have already given proofs.

But since you asked i will answer all your questions here.

I had given the Images to prove that you had copied the Articles Illegally from the said websites along with the link. If that site will initiate a Copyright violation claim against you - you will face legal actions - since it was you who posted them illegally in the Forum.

And you posted not just one - 100's of such posts that were removed.

All the links of your alleged Copy Paste posts are given here

The UWC Neeraj belong to Mayzus and they took permission from the Admin to post there :)

You can still see that i am a reputed member(Highest Reputation) of the ForexPeoples forum as Ex-Moderator.

I also found out that you raised a complain about me in the same forum in 2012 about my posts - which followed the rules at that time :)

So it is clear that you are attacking me everywhere - but alas you could do nothing :cool:

When you were working with us as a Moderator - you kept on attacking every other Moderator - a behavior which you are showing here maybe because you have some problem as you cannot adjust with others to work along as a Team.

So when you Intimidated the Fellow Mods we discuss your case and after that you were given a 3 months Ban by us and it was given on according to RULE 12 on 18th Aug 2012 (Agreed by 7 Moderators and Admin)

RULE 12
Personal attacks, racism, bigotry etc... will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate banning of the offender.

After the Initial Ban period you started doing same things and then we found out your 100's of Illegally Copy Pasted posts from websites in the Forum.

These posts were made to Abuse the Bonus of the Forum which paid at that time 10 cents cash per post.

So we decided a Permanent Ban for you on 12th Oct 2012

You had requested not to repeat the same mistakes and so we Removed your Ban from the Forum.

I have already explained about the Exchange was a Bonus for posting in the Forum.

Fully explained here

And all members who posted got their Bonus paid and Proofs were given which was available for all to see.

Each member had his own Forum account and got paid in his own LR account.

So you see we have the answers :)

But you have no answers - just plain stuff about writing your own PM and then taking screenshots and posting. Its ridiculous :cool:

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

I had given the Images to prove that you had copied the Articles Illegally from the said websites along with the link. If that site will initiate a Copyright violation claim against you - you will face legal actions - since it was you who posted them illegally in the Forum.

Not asking you to explain about the images, the question is very simple to answer:

Did you ask the owners of every website involved if you could take images from their sites and post them here sighting copyright privileges belong to them Yes or No. :cool:

Did FXOpen.com or mayzus.com authorizes you to do so :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Back