Do you trust your broker with your money.

My warning about applies to all participants. You just happened to be the one with the most obvious example I saw in the most recent pages of the thread.

Members are allowed to report what they feel is is a scam or a scammer. The FPA doesn't require a documented legal case before someone is permitted to complain about a person or a company in Scam Alerts. To balance this, the FPA doesn't label people or companies as scam without proof. Escalating an issue to the FPA Traders Court requires evidence. The FPA then tries to invite the accused to reply before any further action is taken.

If I took action against everyone who said a broker was a scam without having full evidence posted first, this folder would be mostly empty. Many scammers who are good at limiting access to evidence would be happy that their victims would not be permitted to speak.

I do see Liz was harsh in some of the many posts you reported. So far I haven't seen anything that crossed the boundaries of civilized conduct. If you really want to me examine all of Liz's posts for anything that you do not like, are you offering all of your posts up for the same level of scrutiny?

Please ask the brokers you work for to send official representatives into the discussion. That would improve the chance of reaching an end to this argument.

Hello nsawork

All crimes where committed before my first wrongful ban at FXOpen.com, I've already explained that a long time ago (an included image evidence).

Your own wrongful actions against myself at mayzus.com happen before my ban (by yourself), at their support forum, which I've already reported in this and many other forums.

To this day no "genuine" employee from both brokers have given me any excuse for why they knew and continue to let it happen, for so long :cool:

I'll "genuinely" answer any question (as I've done in the past) about every crime committed by all the wrongdoers, and explain how these crimes can be seen as scams committed by both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) if an proof can be seen that they as brokerage firms, openly knew about what was going on in the name of their companies.

As for myself I'm off to "share" my news with my friends and 10.000's of others :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

All crimes where committed before my first wrongful ban at FXOpen.com, I've already explained that a long time ago (an included image evidence).

Your own wrongful actions against myself at mayzus.com happen before my ban (by yourself), at their support forum, which I've already reported in this and many other forums.

To this day no "genuine" employee from both brokers have given me any excuse for why they knew and continue to let it happen, for so long :cool:

I'll "genuinely" answer any question (as I've done in the past) about every crime committed by all the wrongdoers, and explain how these crimes can be seen as scams committed by both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) if an proof can be seen that they as brokerage firms, openly knew about what was going on in the name of their companies.

As for myself I'm off to "share" my news with my friends and 10.000's of others :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Well you are saying same things again using different words which do not mean anything. I have already given you facts about what happen when you got a Ban and the reasons were explained to you with proofs according to the rules of the Forum.

Now there is no point in repeating the same things over here :)

For what you say - you have been answered many times already.

And you have just made a personal attack on me and my work for your own motives.

If there was any truth in your words - you will never need such manipulative comments.

Three things can never be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

I have already proved all your accusations as Wrong (with proofs)

Have a Nice day :)

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

Well you are saying same things again using different words which do not mean anything. I have already given you facts about what happen when you got a Ban and the reasons were explained to you with proofs according to the rules of the Forum.

I have already proved all your accusations as Wrong (with proofs)

Have a Nice day :)

Thanks

Just waiting for a "genuine" employee from one or the other brokers involved to answer questions like this (quote below) to prove wrongdoers like yourself wrong ;)

Unless you, yourself can answer it for me :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Just waiting for a "genuine" employee from one or the other brokers involved to answer questions like this (quote below) to prove wrongdoers like yourself wrong ;)

Unless you, yourself can answer it for me :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

As for the reasons for your Ban from FxOpen i have explained them already to you.

So again i am giving Links for the same here.

Regarding the exchange system how it worked i have explained here.

Regarding your reasons for creating this topic i have explained here.

And it is a personal attack on me i have justified here

I asked questions for which you have no answers here

You keep saying about 100's of client and Blackmail everyone from Forums to support - i ask you where are they?

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Hello nsawork

Good luck
Liz

What parts of the above quote, do you find hard to understand. ;)

I've already answered your questions :mad:

I've more important things to do than play your silly games, if you find any of my answer to yourself to be wrong, or like the quote above, hard to understand, please reply with "said" quote and I'll try to explain it in words you might understand better.

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

What parts of the above quote, do you find hard to understand. ;)

I've already answered your questions :mad:

I've more important things to do than play your silly games, if you find any of my answer to yourself to be wrong, or like the quote above, hard to understand, please reply with "said" quote and I'll try to explain it in words you might understand better.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Well you have failed to answer the questions that i have asked and my fellow Mod had asked you.

I am giving you the link for those questions again here.

Also my fellow Mod had asked you these questions which you never answered.

And again over here

Since you are just playing with the words and we already gave the proofs about you.

All the links were provided in my earlier post.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

Also my fellow Mod had asked you these questions which you never answered.

Since you are just playing with the words and we already gave the proofs about you.

Thanks

You and your fellow Mod might be from another planet for all I know, but in this forum you's are just members like myself, so I don't need to repeat myself over and over again. (You've got all the answers you are going to get) ;)

If you want to quiz me on any subject relating to this thread that I have posted, then by all means go ahead. I will not answer questions that don't relate to any crime etc, committed by wrongdoing employees at both brokerage firms (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) do you fully understand what I am saying.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Mr Schulz

I hope my e-mail reaches you safely and you can finally send someone from your brokerage firm (mayzus.com) to this thread and explain why this issue has not been properly deal with a long time ago, when I first reported (in private) the use of an illegally captured image of a 3rd party broker to try and intimidate/blackmail myself into withholding the truth about other crimes being committed by your ex-employee nsawork, not hard to see that his use of illegally obtained images are still being used as an attempt to intimidate ;) only this time its in public for all to see. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

You and your fellow Mod might be from another planet for all I know, but in this forum you's are just members like myself, so I don't need to repeat myself over and over again. (You've got all the answers you are going to get) ;)

If you want to quiz me on any subject relating to this thread that I have posted, then by all means go ahead. I will not answer questions that don't relate to any crime etc, committed by wrongdoing employees at both brokerage firms (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) do you fully understand what I am saying.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

All the questions that i and my fellow Mod have asked are related to what you have been saying in this thread but - you had no answers to them.

Again what you have asked - i have already given you all the answers.

Also nothing of what you have said did actually happen - it is your own story that you have made up :)

And i have already proved you wrong - with Proofs

Thanks

Back