Dogecoin..

Well, this crypto got its hype earlier and now nobody really talks about it at all. So, I am quite skeptical of such kinds of assets to tell you the truth.

Call me sceptic, close minded or everything you want but i don’t believe in such meme coins. Doge, Shiba and so on. There’s no chance to hold them but i’m making some small trading experiments with my EagleFX account just for fun for now. We’ll see how it will go in time.
I don't blame you, memecoins can be quite unpredictable and the value behind them is questionable. They can be good for trading, though.

I still have lots of doubts especially about dogecoin. I wouldn't think about investing in cryptos long-term, I can see this kind of financial instruments only for speculation and trading.

Dogecoin price now $0.143, on this month the price tends in a downtrend, seems there are correct if the Fed policy may be affected to cryptocurrency, included dogecoin.

Dogecoin price now $0.143, on this month the price tends in a downtrend, seems there are correct if the Fed policy may be affected to cryptocurrency, included dogecoin.
Expectations about and results of FED decisions have definitely been affecting the whole crypto market - I believe they are one of the reasons why many cryptos have been bearish lately.

Back