• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review Duellatorus review by Eric Alyea

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Planting/Pulling

Hey,

Please post your experience with Josh and Corbin on this thread.
It take me so long to type. I need help with the experience.
I wrote out a big long thing but that is for review. This darn being careful stuff keeps the fresh from cultivating.
You have to know when to "plant" and when to "pull" to make a profit.;)

When you get to the point that you have to give some of your harvest to others so it can be replanted (in trust) to be grown and harvested. Trust is the issue.

You know I always re-edit, more tomarrow. 1st draft almost done.

Last edited:
Thanks Eric, but I will have to post on "Managed Account Reviews" as that is where people go to find good managed accounts.
I will post a weekly link to my account here though. It is a "Read Only" account, so no problem for me. I will try use savefile.com as not to have to use PW and all.
Oh ****, I forgot. I think I must first ask Josh and Corbin if I may do so. Please wait.
Ok. Done. They have given permission. But I can't seem to find a site to host my account. Any help?

Last edited:
I think Josh and Corbin are chewing their nails off on their GBP/CHF. Bought at 1.53..some days ago and is now 1.48.. I would to see how they going to get this into profit. I'm sure they will.

Fresh start 12 21 10

Fresh start 12 21 10

I opened a new Forex practice account with eforex:
http://www.eforex.com/home.html
A funny thing happened on the way to the Demo Bar. :hissyfit: USA was not listed as a choice. It’s just practice, right, so, I went “Canuk” (Canada):err:, with MT-4, start with something you know and learn from there, right.
To go in to the New Year,, I have decided to have good smelling home coffee, a good chair, and redo training program’s and write reports on them. I rescued a black kitten while teaching at a pistol range, that likes to sit on my leg as I type, so I should be good. Never think you are to good to go back to school. I am going to evaluate other brokers training programs to learn to write training procedures and pick what I like from that.
All “Tap Dancers” ;) steal their step’s but they give credit to who they got it from, if asked. Let’ see how bad I get busted on his one.

I guess the 1st thing is, “Platform”. How do you make money and get signals from whatever you are using. Let’s back up one and ask the how and why of getting a “signal” to trade from.
I am going to use MT-4 and go though a set up, click this do that. I have my colors and pivot points I like, oh well.
It has be a year since I took on this project and it has bettered me. I will try to share that with you.

Last edited:
Josh and Corbin are still stuck with GBP/CHF for some days now. Went long at 1.53.. with about 10 trades and it dropped to 1.49.. then went long again with 2 trades and it dropped to 1.47..
Down about 25% on open trades.
I expected this from their explanation of their trading system. They did say "Expect large DD's"
Well, we will see. The GBP/CHF at 1.47 is far too low and should be at 2.0.. where it was normally.

Made another long trade. Still dropping???
They must be be very frustrated with this trade. I am now starting to think that they did not do proper research into this pair but took a shot at " Hope it gets back to normal" soon.
Maybe they will surprise me. We will see.

WCIA

To “ME” a long trade is over the week-end. Do I care how much I made? Just that I
“DID NOT LOSE”

Last edited:
Long trade is over a weekend for you. Duellatorus tought you their method.
They are now stuck in a trade for 2 weeks. Now that is long term.

reload and fire

I flew with a Captain that liked to do progressive bet chasing on the Pass/Don’t Pass dice tables. I told him tell me your system and I’ll tell you how much you will lose.
Long story short I found 3 ways to make 2-3 % at the tables. You have to KNOW that out of 100 plays you will lose your $300 pot twice. It is just making it past that 1st loss

The names have changed but the rules are the same. In Forex we can do 5% to 15% if you are a “Talent”. You will still lose and have to know that.
If you are a gun fighter, don’t have bad feelings for the one bullet you didn’t get out of the way from. It “Always hurts”, but, The guy that just looks down and kicks his foot in the dirt twice, shakes his head with out a word, reloads and kills who shot him is the winner.
No. Duellatorus (the name in Latin is correct for what I am saying) but not for that lesson (1st Sgt. Brown machete lodged in his left face, fighting, gave me that, no words were spoken).

remember EURUSD last Apr.-May. took me 5 weeks to get out.
(page #5)https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...uellatorus-review-eric-alyea-5.html#post37830

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back