Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

I opened an account with eclipse finance about two months ago. Before I started trading I made sure all bonuses were removed from my account as they add this automatically when you make a deposit. After trading for a few days I realised manual trading was of no good so I decided to try their 5 days MAS trial.

I contacted my account manager about this and he said to join the MAS trial it is compulsory to get the bonus. I then told him I wasn't interested. He said he was going to find out if it were possible to join without the bonus, he got back to me later saying he had gotten approval that I can join without the bonus. I have attached a screen shot of that conversation here.

After the MAS trial whereby only $1000 of my deposit was traded. I requested for a withdrawal. This withdrawal was rejected because according to them despite the fact that I did not get any bonus, my account is still subject to the MAS turnover requirement.

My account manager said it was agreed that I fulfill 35 x $1000 turnover requirement to be able to withdraw and since my account had a $15,900 trading volume already, I just needed $20,000 more in trading volume (a screenshot of that conversation is also added to this chat)

On the 19th of May I completed the $20,000 additional turnover requirement and requested for a withdrawal. As I write, that withdrawal is still pending in my account. According to their policy withdrawals are processed within one business day for verified accounts (which my account is) it's more than one week now!

It is not okay for brokers to stick to thier policy only when it favours them and ignore it when it's time to get withdrawals! What happened to the one day withdrawal policy and why should my withdrawal still be pending for more than a week!

I have tried contacting everyone on eclipse finance and top-binary-signals but I haven't gotten any response yet. Thier phone line keeps ringing but no response. Thier online chat is never active. My account manager just ignores me even when I can see he is online.

If these brokers are not scammers then what do you call this? I am not done fighting yet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 0
I have just invited them to join this chat, let them come defend themselves.

I doubt they will join this chat. All they have delivered are fake promises, nothing else. They were supposed to compensate money back into our trading account today, and still our accounts are at $0. My account manager Roy Webber has stopped responding. I am sorry to say, but I doubt if you will ever get your money back from these scammers.

Hello again everyone,

After reading your experiences, speaking to my account manager and looking carefully through both their websites, I'm convinced that it is a hustle.

The emphasis they put on how they can trust them is like smoke in your nostrils.

I am not a victim, but I won't be one either thanks to your efforts.

Thanks!

Brownee, how did you deposit? If by credit card, contact the card's issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that withdrawals of YOUR money is a promised service and that you have the money requested sitting in YOUR account and the broker refuses to provide the promised service.

Report back here what your bank says.

Dear AAM1611,

1. Its sad to see that having received your iPhone 6 within the reasonable time-frame as well as immediate responses to your withdrawal requests you still find that our company is a scam. I am here to help change that opinion!

2. Indeed it seems that there was some information missing in order for the debit card to be delivered to your location and hence it was returned to the sender last week. Please can you fill out the attached file and send it to affiliate@eclipse-finance.com, I will make sure to have that debit card delivered to you ASAP.

3. You have quoted that:

"I was supposed to get a welcome gift of Iphone and Macbook Pro and a debit card to withdraw my profits within 14 days."

Please be advised that, iPhone 6 was indeed delivered within 14 working days and in order to qualify for Macbook Air (there is no Macbook Pro offered) you would need to open a $100k account as per TBS website: http://top-binary-signals.com/managed-accounts and as stated on Eclipse Finance: https://eclipse-finance.com/account_types

4. Next you mention:

"My contract with Eclipse finance says that I am guaranteed a 85% success rate with atleast 25 trades per day."
I doubt that you are telling the truth here, because as with any financial investment there is no 100% certainty in any return and none of the past results can guarantee any potential profit in future. It's true that www.top-binary-signals.com (TBS) have a win rate of 75-85% with a 5 year track record but that can't guarantee that you will get 25 trades per day with 85% success rate. Hence, it would be very hard for me to believe that any of our staff could have given you such information; at the very least, because its TBS that issue signals and Eclipse Finance just applies them to your account so we have no control over the win rate or the number of trades that TBS make.

5. Lastly you wrote:

"I have tried contacting them through Live Chat, Emails and Phone calls but haven’t been able to get any response."
Please be advised that our offices have been closed from 28th Dec until 4th Jan and if you would like to contact us, please do so during our working hours:

Monday-Friday: 9am - 9pm BTS
Saturday-Sunday: 5pm - 2am BTS
*Time in British Summer Time (UTC/GMT+1)

Via any of the contact information that you can find following this link: https://eclipse-finance.com/page/contact_us

I can guarantee that any of your concerns will be dealt within a reasonable time frame had you contacted in our working hours. If you still have any unanswered querries, please contact me directly at affiliate@eclipse-finance.com

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
Business Development Manager
www.Eclipse-finance.com

"I doubt that you are telling the truth here" - What would you know about TRUTH?!?

I opened an account with eclipse finance about two months ago. Before I started trading I made sure all bonuses were removed from my account as they add this automatically when you make a deposit. After trading for a few days I realised manual trading was of no good so I decided to try their 5 days MAS trial.

I contacted my account manager about this and he said to join the MAS trial it is compulsory to get the bonus. I then told him I wasn't interested. He said he was going to find out if it were possible to join without the bonus, he got back to me later saying he had gotten approval that I can join without the bonus. I have attached a screen shot of that conversation here.

After the MAS trial whereby only $1000 of my deposit was traded. I requested for a withdrawal. This withdrawal was rejected because according to them despite the fact that I did not get any bonus, my account is still subject to the MAS turnover requirement.

My account manager said it was agreed that I fulfill 35 x $1000 turnover requirement to be able to withdraw and since my account had a $15,900 trading volume already, I just needed $20,000 more in trading volume (a screenshot of that conversation is also added to this chat)

On the 19th of May I completed the $20,000 additional turnover requirement and requested for a withdrawal. As I write, that withdrawal is still pending in my account. According to their policy withdrawals are processed within one business day for verified accounts (which my account is) it's more than one week now!

It is not okay for brokers to stick to thier policy only when it favours them and ignore it when it's time to get withdrawals! What happened to the one day withdrawal policy and why should my withdrawal still be pending for more than a week!

I have tried contacting everyone on eclipse finance and top-binary-signals but I haven't gotten any response yet. Thier phone line keeps ringing but no response. Thier online chat is never active. My account manager just ignores me even when I can see he is online.

If these brokers are not scammers then what do you call this? I am not done fighting yet!

Hi Brownee

Can you please give us an update about your withdrawal request? Have they respond back to you yet and have you received your money yet? We would appreciate your response. Thanks for your time in advance.

now the victims have received another email from eclipse finance basically telling victims that we have no option but to accept the proposal put forward by Eclipse. As expected no contract is attached with the email that was initially proposed by them. Its ridiculous how they claim to be a legitimate company when they don't know the basics of customer service. Their live chat has been dead for ages and emails never get responded.

Dear AAM1611,

1. Its sad to see that having received your iPhone 6 within the reasonable time-frame as well as immediate responses to your withdrawal requests you still find that our company is a scam. I am here to help change that opinion!

2. Indeed it seems that there was some information missing in order for the debit card to be delivered to your location and hence it was returned to the sender last week. Please can you fill out the attached file and send it to affiliate@eclipse-finance.com, I will make sure to have that debit card delivered to you ASAP.

3. You have quoted that:

"I was supposed to get a welcome gift of Iphone and Macbook Pro and a debit card to withdraw my profits within 14 days."

Please be advised that, iPhone 6 was indeed delivered within 14 working days and in order to qualify for Macbook Air (there is no Macbook Pro offered) you would need to open a $100k account as per TBS website: top-binary-signals.com/managed-accounts and as stated on Eclipse Finance: eclipse-finance.com/account_types

4. Next you mention:

"My contract with Eclipse finance says that I am guaranteed a 85% success rate with atleast 25 trades per day."
I doubt that you are telling the truth here, because as with any financial investment there is no 100% certainty in any return and none of the past results can guarantee any potential profit in future. It's true that top-binary-signals.com (TBS) have a win rate of 75-85% with a 5 year track record but that can't guarantee that you will get 25 trades per day with 85% success rate. Hence, it would be very hard for me to believe that any of our staff could have given you such information; at the very least, because its TBS that issue signals and Eclipse Finance just applies them to your account so we have no control over the win rate or the number of trades that TBS make.

5. Lastly you wrote:

"I have tried contacting them through Live Chat, Emails and Phone calls but haven’t been able to get any response."
Please be advised that our offices have been closed from 28th Dec until 4th Jan and if you would like to contact us, please do so during our working hours:

Monday-Friday: 9am - 9pm BTS
Saturday-Sunday: 5pm - 2am BTS
*Time in British Summer Time (UTC/GMT+1)

Via any of the contact information that you can find following this link: eclipse-finance.com/page/contact_us

I can guarantee that any of your concerns will be dealt within a reasonable time frame had you contacted in our working hours. If you still have any unanswered querries, please contact me directly at affiliate@eclipse-finance.com

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
Business Development Manager
Eclipse-finance.com

If you can prove this to me on a live account with any broker I can guarantee you an investment in the region of USD $50,000,000,within the next 3 months!

"It's true that top-binary-signals.com (TBS) have a win rate of 75-85% with a 5 year track record"

Back