Edgedale Finance

Lucide4

Recruit
Dear,
I am scammed by Edgedale Finance in 2016. I found a lawyer in Israel who wants to start a case before court in Israel. My lawyer discovered that Mr. Oren Gurevitz is linked to Edgedale Finance, but there is no golden evidence for that. The judge asked for 40 000 NIS to start a case before court. Without enough evidence I have a chance of 50/50 to win. So for me it seems just the same as giving away my money like before.

My question is, does anyone knows who is/was responsable for Edgedale Finance? If not, I can't start court because the chance is to big to lose again a lot of money...

Thanks for giving me an answer soon.

Dear,
I am scammed by Edgedale Finance in 2016. I found a lawyer in Israel who wants to start a case before court in Israel. My lawyer discovered that Mr. Oren Gurevitz is linked to Edgedale Finance, but there is no golden evidence for that. The judge asked for 40 000 NIS to start a case before court. Without enough evidence I have a chance of 50/50 to win. So for me it seems just the same as giving away my money like before.

My question is, does anyone knows who is/was responsable for Edgedale Finance? If not, I can't start court because the chance is to big to lose again a lot of money...

Please provide a website and any other details you have about these scammers.

This is what I had from information before in 2016:
Edgedale Finance, which operates under the website https://edgedalefinance.com, offers binary options trading services on a variety of assets including currencies, commodities, stocks and indices, and claims to be located at One Paddington Central, Kingdom St, London, UK.

But , I need real information/names of responsibles/contactinformation about them if possible.

This is what I had from information before in 2016:
Edgedale Finance, which operates under the website https://edgedalefinance.com, offers binary options trading services on a variety of assets including currencies, commodities, stocks and indices, and claims to be located at One Paddington Central, Kingdom St, London, UK.

But , I need real information/names of responsibles/contactinformation about them if possible.
They are owned by: Gold Horizen Ltd which is located at: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands, MH 96960

Dear,

Edgedale Finance was a binairy options broker, not for cryptocurrencies

Thanks a lot for your info.

I think Gold Horizon was a company who gave the possibility to others to develop their platform, or something like that. So I think Gold Horizon is not realy responsible for all those (scam)brokers/platforms, or am I wrong ?!

so we need to look for the people after Edgedale Finance ; the ones who dealed with the platform and the direct responsable for that.

Back