Emergency help !!! UFXmarkets.com

anneihtseme

Recruit
Yesterday, I registered an account on UFXmarkets.com, they called me to convince me to put money in the account, and somehow I have deposited US$1000 in my UFXmarkets account, right after that they gave me $300 as bonus (They promise give me 30% bonus if I deposit money now). So my balance is now $1,300. However, recently I have read some negative feedbacks about UFXmarkets that they are scam and not let people withdraw money. Now I want to withdraw my deposit $1000.

The thing is I only registered yesterday, they request me to send them my passport information, recent utility bill and an copy front and back of my credit card. I have not sent them anything yet. But now I want to withdraw my money so bad.

The other thing is that I was born in 1994, and when I was filling personal information to register my UFXmarkets account, I only saw the minimum birth year was 1993, so I put 1993 as my birth year. My birth year on my passport is 1994. When I contacted one of the manager via email, he said the minimum age is 18 ( I am 19 now). They also say if I do not submit them my personal documents like passport, copy of my credit card, they will block my account. If that happens, will the account deposit go back to my bank account?

Seriously, I am only 19, first year in university and try to get new experience with Forex and Stock market, but not like this. What do I have to do to get my money back? HELP, I have not traded anything, I think my account is not even activated since I haven't submitted any personal documents.
I am really new to this, I don't know any legals, which steps should I take to get my money back?

I appreciate the helps.

If you were born in 1994, that would make you 18 or 19 now, depending on when your birthday is.

The critical question is "how old were you when you opened the account?" If you were at least 18 at the time, then the wrong year can easily be considered to be a typo.

There's zero chance of getting any profit without submitting your documents. Even getting your deposit back can be challenging without providing proper ID.

Two pieces of advice for you.

1. Don't accept a bonus without knowing and being happy with all the terms up front.

2. Don't deposit money with a broker until after all of your ID document have been submitted and approved.

Hi, thank you for the reply.
So after I send them the personal documents I request withdraw or I start trading on their market for a while then I request withdraw?
What do you suggest?
Because I have already deposited and already accepted the bonus, so is there any restrictions about withdrawing?

If you are worried about a broker for any reason, don't open trades while a withdrawal is pending.

Check their terms and conditions. Maybe you can dump the bonus and get everything else. Maybe you have to meet a minimum trade volume before being able to withdraw any profits.

I don't think they will allow you to withdraw as they need to verify your identity so provide them the required documentation - this is very much part of banking law to prevent money laundering. And if you are seriously not interested, just tell your account manager.

SPAM CAT must had caught you. AsstModerator must improve its skills;)

For the case, it had been dead from long time, however a piece of advice to give, a good broker must approve identity passport address etc before allowing deposit. In case it was found in similar situation like this, must send the client his money and close the account, not keep them for itself for whatever reason:mad:

If there's an error in the date (deliberate or otherwise), the fact remains that the passport belongs to the same person who opened and funded the account. Plus, returning money to the original source can't really be money laundering.

Back