Etoro is a scam broker

Madboy194

Recruit
My user name is Madboy194 at etoro i started trading with them on $20 bonus and a worked really hard for an year after an year i submitted my documents for verification and those were accepted i changed my address by sending a proof of my id and it was accepted then when i request for withdrawal my account reached $200 + at that time they denied by saying you have to complete 10 lots when i chat with them i said i have completed 360 lots and they said it was a mistake we are sorry i again request for withdrawal and they reject by saying my documents were not accepted even they were asking me for a deposit to fully verify that means my documents were accepted but at the time of withdrawal request they started this lame excuse they requested for a passport i sent them they again rejects and asked for verified documents i sent them again my verified documents and they again rejects by saying our risk department didnot accept I want to tell you never trade with this scam broker its only wastage of time and they will never pay you your profit

Send an email to every address you can find for eToro. Invite them to join this thread and explain what is wrong with your documents.

That's really frustrating, as I understand from your story they are trying to avoid giving you funds whatsoever...

And by the way, 360 lots from $20, nice job :)

My user name is Madboy194 at etoro i started trading with them on $20 bonus and a worked really hard for an year after an year i submitted my documents for verification and those were accepted i changed my address by sending a proof of my id and it was accepted then when i request for withdrawal my account reached $200 + at that time they denied by saying you have to complete 10 lots when i chat with them i said i have completed 360 lots and they said it was a mistake we are sorry i again request for withdrawal and they reject by saying my documents were not accepted even they were asking me for a deposit to fully verify that means my documents were accepted but at the time of withdrawal request they started this lame excuse they requested for a passport i sent them they again rejects and asked for verified documents i sent them again my verified documents and they again rejects by saying our risk department didnot accept I want to tell you never trade with this scam broker its only wastage of time and they will never pay you your profit

I think your lots might be 3.6 actually.
Unless its stated that you withdraw after 10micro lots.

Anyway what i'do next is post the account trades history.or a link to your etoro profile.
Unless you want to wait for photoshoping to be complete.

Anyway what i'do next is post the account trades history.or a link to your etoro profile.

Believe it or not, real complaints do happen. Many of these turn out to be simple misunderstandings. Some are even simple errors made by brokerage employees.

Unless eToro pops up and says the claim is totally fabricated, I don't see any rational reason for anyone to instantly leap to the conclusion that the OP is busy faking evidence. Even if eToro does make the accusation, then we'd need to see what each side can show before jumping to such a conclusion.

Two possible scenarios:

1. you are on crack

2. You are an IB/employee of eTroro

Two possible scenarios:

1. you are on crack

2. You are an IB/employee of eTroro

ehehe.
Im gonna stand by my conviction "you cannot accuse a broker just because they did not show up".

If pharaoh feels i should not be allowed to participate in the traders court , then its fine by me , its FPA's website.

Oh , and i hate white meat . good call there

ehehe.
Im gonna stand by my conviction "you cannot accuse a broker just because they did not show up".

If pharaoh feels i should not be allowed to participate in the traders court , then its fine by me , its FPA's website.

Oh , and i hate white meat . good call there

Hi, Lo
It is not that they do not show up to discuss. They turtle & do not discuss, usually, even with their own client.

Thus they demonstrate they feel that they can do what ever they want without accountability.

It is extremely poor service to deal with clients in this manor!

Plus they choose to not show up, I have been in contact with a broker that is being voted on now, as I have a dormant acct with them, sent them the links & they just refuse to deal with it obviously thinking they can afford any negative publicity that comes their way. They had there meetings, decide what they are going to do & do not, obviously, care about the outcome! This was an ongoing discussion going back to dec 2013.

You are entitled to your opinion as are others!

Can't we all just get along?

Lorio, there's absolutely nothing wrong with asking a trader to provide details or evidence. I do it all the time. I also frequently suggest inviting the company into a thread here to help get all information onto the table.

On the other hand, flat out accusing the original poster of photoshopping evidence based only on him not offering it in his first post is a rather unusual and aggressive conclusion to leap to. That's likely to discourage the OP from coming back, no matter how much evidence he has. How would you like it if you posted an initial complaint and one of the first replies accused you of preparing false evidence?

So far, this hasn't moved to Traders Court, so no formal invitations have been issued and no vote is scheduled. FPA members are free to complain and companies are free to address those complaints.

eToro does have a representative who drops into threads here from time to time. The percentage of cases that get labelled as resolved when a rep does show up is much higher than when one doesn't.

Back