EURAUD Short

Good morning all, this morning I am going to close my buy position on EURAUD . Due to the fact it was a fairly quick intraday trade and not as big as a normal trade that we take. Its nice to take profits as much as you can so i'm calling the TP zone hit here as price sits in this supply zone . But we have another setup lined up and a very easy one to take if this bull run is to continue. Let price break the supply zone and buy above on the retest. nice and simple. Enjoy the profits for now and let the next trade come to us. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Looking back at EURAUD again. The move still continues. If you took this from the supply zone at the top then you will be 375 pips up on this currently.
We had the pullback at 50% rest stop area and then the continuation. Broke below that level of support so i believe it should continue down now to TP of 500 pips to the long term trend.
I would take full profits at this point then look to see what is happening around that area, if it breaks below then look to get in on the retest of the broken trend for another big push down. Great R:R this trade was of 1:6View attachment 50787
Thanks for sharing

Good evening all, back on EURAUD again. Last post I said to close out the long position as it was slowing in the supply zone . What a great decision it was as we can see rice has fallen right back to our original entry zone (1). But with price doing that it has presented another trading opportunity to us with virtually the same trade, why cant we take it again (2). It seems like a range was formed and I don't see why we can't push back up to the supply zone . so if today's candle holds then I will be entering again with another buy back up to supply. Fairly easy one to take GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

You've had some really nice trades in this thread.
I will look at this one first thing Monday morning!

Good afternoon, always nice to report a TP zone hit. We have profited from some great trades on EURAUD recently and the winning streak continues. After taking profit from supply zone last trade, we entered again when price came back to demand, it also got very close to our SL, but the moving average provided great support as you can see. None the less TP has been smashed with another 245 pips bagged with 1:2.6 R:R. But where next? Same again AUD looks weak in trend currently so if we get a pullback to the broken supply zone then ill look to buy again up to the top supply zone . Mark your charts and wait for price to come to you. Enjoy the profits for now GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all. Tonight im reporting back on a SL hit on EURAUD . We have had many good trades back to back on this pair recently. This is another reason why we use risk management and stick to our plan. Only 2% lost on the SL and we move onto the next setup. Obviously you saw i was looking to buy the step up on this bull run, but it looks to of been the top, possibly. We have seen a sharp fall in the last couple of weeks and price is in an area of interest now at the trend line and demand area. If we hold here we could buy again as we will not of made a lower low. If not and we drop through then I would try a possible sell idea. Mark up your charts and watch price action for an entry. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back