EURAUD Short

Good afternoon all, last time on EURAUD I posted a buy from the demand zone , but I didn't end up taking it as I wasn't watching this pair recently. It wasn't an ideal trade for me as the indecision candles were formed a little higher from the demand zone . But you could of got in after the deep dip into it.
Never the less I was only buying a pullback on the break of trend, as I believe we will see another drop. So I will be selling if this candle closes as a <50% candle. First target is back down at the demand for a 1:5+ R:R. Stop loss above previous high candle. Should be fairly easy trade this. GLIYF

View attachment 70689
Another good long entry that was. Trendline resistance may drive the price towards the South as you have shown here. I am going to keep an eye on this as well to go short. Thanks for sharing you trading idea and the chart.

Good morning all, update today on EURAUD . I gave the sell setup out 5 days or so ago now and as selling on the daily close. We got the candle we wanted to the sell was placed. Very easy trade to take if you saw my last post. 1:6 RR trade on offer, currently we are 246 pips in profit on this position which in itself is 1:5 R:R. Super quick trade so far this has been. I hope you all managed to tag along with me, it's up to you no wether you close some of your position or move your SL into profits and let the rest of the trade run its course, I think we will certainly be visiting the demand below. Keep holding for now and make sure to secure your bag. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Another good trade taken there. I need EUR to strengthen now for some other trades I have going the wrong way....

What an entry this has been. This time you have gone short and nailed it. The way it has been heading towards the South, it may end up making a breakout at the last swing low. A bullish reversal may attract the buyers on the other hand. Let us wait and watch what happens next.

Good morning all, good beginning to the week for our EURAUD trade. Price has respected the trend line and we continue on our bearish move. We have uniform movement with lower high's and lower low's. Hopefully now we might get a lower low and possibly reach TP zone below at the demand area. We have peaked at 245 pips but currently sit at 160. You could move your SL to just above the lower high to secure some profit along the way. Keep holding for now until the next update. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

It was choppy last week. The H4 chart shows that the price has been caught within a triangle. Thus, traders in the H4 and the Daily chart may have to wait for the price to find a direction. I am keeping my eyes on the pair's H4 chart for its next breakout.

Attachments

• euraud.png
    euraud.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
Good morning all, finishing the week reporting a SL hit on EURAUD . After the lower high was created last post I ended up moving my SL to 1:1 R:R as instructed last time. This again shows why we do this along the way as EUR gained a great amount of strength and as we can see pushed right to the upside. Price has touched the supply zone above and seems to be stalling. We could possibly sell from here but I think I will wait to see the breakout direction before I enter again on this pair. Hopefully you secured some profits too and we can wait for the next position. Will update again when its significant GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back