EURAUD Short

Good morning all. Hope everyone had a good trading week last week. I struggled again last week I am not ashamed to say I hit 2x SL's, but have one trade still running in profit. It was a crazy week which saw big moves with GBP and EUR news, also the NFP Friday caused some movements for the USD also.
Onto EURAUD trader setup, initially I was looking for some upwards movement to confirm that trend but with the news we broke above that. Friday also saw continuation, but we now find price has rejected inside this supply zone . So come Monday I will most likely take a sell here for a repeat of what has happened to the left of the chart. First target I will be aiming for that imbalanced candle. Then depending of price movement we could hold longer for a possible visit to the demand zone below. Easy setup to take so get ready for market open next week. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

The resistance zone that you have marked seems to be a very strong one. I am going to keep an eye on this chart to go short as well. However, I assume that it may some time to consolidate or produce a Double Top at the marked resistance to go short in the pair.

1644249769546.png
I am going to be on the look out for set ups like this feel we had the break above and now we can drop to take the liquidity below what do you think?

Back