EURAUD Short

Good morning, just updating on the EURAUD setup I gave out on Saturday. As advised I sold on candle open, then we had very minimal drawdown before we saw price drop back from the supply zone . We have peaked at 170 pips in profit and from the SL zone almost giving us 1:3 R:R already. So as always advised move your SL to slightly in profits to secure the trade and lets watch and see how it plays out over the next few days. Easy trade this one hope you caught it also. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, Little update today on our EURAUD sell position. After the last update on this pair price has continued to move in our direction. The daily imbalance has been filled and our TP1 has been achieved. Peaked at 340 pips for a return of 1:6 R:R. IF you had a hard TP set then enjoy the profits, I personally just closed half of my position and I am letting the rest run to try and achieve TP2. We need price to make a lower high here over the next few days for continuation to the south. So keep holding for now if you're waiting for a possible TP2. Will update again next week GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well done, I think it may have run its course now though so maybe time to cut and run...

Good morning all, today's update is EURAUD . price has continued to move in our desired direction. We are trading below the moving average, and also below the weekly trend line . We have peaked at 420 pips and currently sit at 395 pips which is almost 1:9 R:R. We are still looking bearish on this move, mostly due to AUD strength against the EUR. We may see the EUR gain strength soon so if you wish to take profits now then I would advise to do so. If you want to hold for TP2 make sure to lock in a heavy number of pips. Will update again next week. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I personally am aiming for the 1.57 level to see how price reacts around there. I am expecting a bullish reaction from there and the supply zone to be broken as I think EUR strength is expected.

Back