EURAUD Short

The pair after being bullish for a long time in the H4 chart seems to be ranging. Traders are to wait for the price to make a breakout to find its next direction.

And once you can see it you can wait for it to happen and trade the fallout of the manipulation. Can get some very high probability trades that way I find. You don't need tops and bottoms.

This week's video is now out. GBP bounced back, will it last? Only time will tell, head over and give me a sub if you haven't already. Hope you all have a good trading week

The pair made a good bullish move in the H4 chart. The level of 1.56850 has been working as a level of resistance. If the price makes a bearish breakout at 1.55500, the pair may get bearish for a while.

Good morning all. If you watched my YT video beginning of the week I was looking to do an intraday sell on EURAUD as a sell to buy trade. Well the setup worked out as planned and yesterday we hit the TP zone below for a 160+ pip return of 1:3. But price did wick out quickly, not giving us a lot of time to get our buy trades on. BUT I think it may be possible that we could see another visit to the demand zone before we move upwards and break supply to continue the trend. So that's the next setup I am looking to trade, a buy at the demand zone below or as close to the trend line as we can get. Get it marked up and keep a watch out and be ready. Will update again if price doesn't run away from us. Have a good weekend all GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. If you watched my YT video beginning of the week I was looking to do an intraday sell on EURAUD as a sell to buy trade. Well the setup worked out as planned and yesterday we hit the TP zone below for a 160+ pip return of 1:3. But price did wick out quickly, not giving us a lot of time to get our buy trades on. BUT I think it may be possible that we could see another visit to the demand zone before we move upwards and break supply to continue the trend. So that's the next setup I am looking to trade, a buy at the demand zone below or as close to the trend line as we can get. Get it marked up and keep a watch out and be ready. Will update again if price doesn't run away from us. Have a good weekend all GLIYF
View attachment 80355

Looks like a really nice area of accumulation now a nice buy model in place

Back