EURAUD Short

The pair seems to have found its resistance around 1.56800. The sellers may wait for the price to produce bearish momentum to find short opportunities in the pair.

Could we see a retracement from here to the downside? We are still technically bearish if you look at the weekly and monthly.

The price has been choppy within 1.54200-1.57000. The pair is traded around the support of that range. A bearish breakout may make the pair go towards the South. Let us wait for a breakout here.

GBP giving us the pips at the moment. Is the $$$ turning bearish longer term? This week's video out now, head over and like and subscribe it would be appreciated

I don't think so yet, too early to say. GBPUSD needs to break 1.17400 for me to be on board with that narrative. A hawkish Fed keeps USD strong

FED have made a 'soft pivot' though by indicating that future hikes may not be as aggressive as they originally thought. All politically motivated smoke and mirrors with them though

FED have made a 'soft pivot' though by indicating that future hikes may not be as aggressive as they originally thought. All politically motivated smoke and mirrors with them though
I agree, i think its a very fluid situation and i dont think they know fully whats around the corner so ill be keeping a more short term view

The pair has been bearish in the H4 chart. However, it may find its support around 1.53200. A bullish reversal pattern may attract the buyers to push the price towards the North from there.

Back