EURAUD Short

I'm seeing longs on this pair (potentially a 1k pip pullback at least). Depending on the approach to the weekly zone, it could either go higher or continue it's descent lower.

The market's are open again for another week. My video for this week is out on my YouTube channel. Head over and take a watch, like and subscribe if you haven't already, thanks :)

The level of 1.53000 seems to be working as a level of resistance. However, the way the price has been heading towards the South, it may get bullish again upon finding its support. Watch out the price action around 1.50000.

The level of 1.53000 seems to be working as a level of resistance. However, the way the price has been heading towards the South, it may get bullish again upon finding its support. Watch out the price action around 1.50000.
Exactly my thoughts mate

The pair has been heading towards the North by following an up trending trend line. The pair does not have a strong momentum yet. Another bounce followed by a strong bullish reversal candle right at the trendline's support may push the price towards the North with good momentum.

The pair has been heading towards the North by following an up trending trend line. The pair does not have a strong momentum yet. Another bounce followed by a strong bullish reversal candle right at the trendline's support may push the price towards the North with good momentum.

I will be waiting too to see if there is a bullish reversal. Ill be looking at structure too to see how it reacts off the recent highs and lows made

Back