EURGBP set up ideas and possible trades.

EURGBP Trade update.
This is the same set up as I was looking at last week on EURGBP.
As you can see this pair has come back up to the middle of the range an has consolidated all week. We did tip above the 50% level on 1 candle last week but no set ups formed,
I have added the news data for tomorrow and you can see there is GBP - EUR and USD news tomorrow with FOMC in the evening this could be a clear driver for points of interest and market moves.
With this in mind I will be watching the markets for set ups around this time.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.

What are your thoughts on tomorrows news?
EURGBP trade Update.png

Long term I'm expecting this pair to go much lower. Expecting liquidity formed at 0.82 to be taken out and at least continue lower.

EURGBP
Looking at the current markets and the liquidity drive for this pair i can see bias for a short term buy set up.
With the interest rates for GBP and USD set to come out will be a good driver for the markets.
I will be looking to get in this set up for the short term looking at a 1/2 risk trade for each trade idea.
This idea would break the 4 hour trending patten and take out sellers liquidity. form there we will see what the market gives us.
Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.

Thoughts on this pair at the moment?
EURGBP long set up news.png

EURGBP
Looking at the current markets and the liquidity drive for this pair i can see bias for a short term buy set up.
With the interest rates for GBP and USD set to come out will be a good driver for the markets.
I will be looking to get in this set up for the short term looking at a 1/2 risk trade for each trade idea.
This idea would break the 4 hour trending patten and take out sellers liquidity. form there we will see what the market gives us.

Thoughts on this pair at the moment?View attachment 80591
yup do agree with u and that it should contd downwards soon.downwards bias
unless otherwise happens..it might break up higher turning on the h4.
1667476806197.png

EURGBP

Thoughts on this pair at the moment?View attachment 80591

Great trade mate and great RR too

EURGBP
Looks like this pair came up nicely and cleared out the sellers from the previous highs, form here i am not looking for this pair to come back down to the discount side and back in to the FVG gap.
as you can see we are looking to sweep the previous range and on to an area of interest along with 79% of the fib level.
If this comes in to play at the right trading session we will have 3 confluences to enter the set up.

EURGBP sell idea.png

EURGBP
This pair is pulling back and slowing down, coming up and cleared out the sellers from the previous highs, I feel with the low resistance area marked up we could see this pair target higher liquidity before coming back down to the FVG and taking out the internal liquidity.
As you can see we are looking to sweep the previous range and on to an area of interest.
If this comes in to play at the right trading session I will be looking for a lower TF break of structure.

How is your trading going?
EURGBP Set up for the week.png

Back