EURGBP set up ideas and possible trades.

EURGBP Buy idea

My current look for EURGBP this pair has pulled back massive over the last few weeks after everyone seen it turning bullish.
With the break of the trend line and the retracement back to the 79% and in to an area of interest this pair is on my watch list.
This is a daily chart and marked out are 2 key areas I will be watching on the lower TF in London open.
Looking for BOS in 5/15 min TF to show willing to break up for the daily session with my first target back to the 50% level and partials taken there.
Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Let me know what you think of this set up.
EURGBP Buy idea.png

I'm still in the previous trade. Missed my stop (just). If this trade is activated, I will be stopped out though

EURGBP trade update and outlook

EURGBP traded up nicely of the area I marked out last week and is running for 6% at the moment and not far from my TP. This pair has now retraced and nearly back up to the sell side of this pair. I have moved SL up to lock in 4%. Marked up above the TP is 2 areas where I will be watching price the lower of the zones are back in to a daily OB and consolidation range so could be more reactive.
Looking for a short term sell option back down to the 0.8400 level but we will have to wait to see what price will do this week.

Let me know if you caught the trade and your set ups in the next week.
EURGBP Trade update.png

EURGBP Sell Opportunity

Currently this pair is still trading bearish on the daily and 4 hour set ups. We have taken profit from our last trade and now looking to see what price will do. Currently apart for a small FVG marked out in the sell entry and market structure these are the many confirmations to the sell idea. There are no news drivers for EUR or GBP today there for a continuation move would make sense.

With this idea I would suggest a 1/2 risk trade and move SL early.
Let me know if you catch this trade and your set ups in the next week.
EURGBP sell opportunities.png

Back