EURUSD or USDEUR?

Mister, believe me you don't want to go down this road. Remember what happened at T2W? Now you are all over FXTips. You did mention a binary broker's name
on babypips...........is this enough or do you need screenshots?

Can you post them for others? Or at least PM me.

There's no need to prolong this debate. If and when anyone ever decides to spam, just hit the report post button. AsstMod paid a lot of money to buy SpamCat and SpamCat is always hungry.

There's no need to prolong this debate. If and when anyone ever decides to spam, just hit the report post button. AsstMod paid a lot of money to buy SpamCat and SpamCat is always hungry.

But we want justice! We want to see witches burn! :mad:

I just prefer to trade with EUR/USD and I do not any other option of currency trading except it.

I just prefer to trade with EUR/USD and I do not any other option of currency trading except it.

Jump out of your comfort zone! Trade exotic pairs, expand your horizons & you will see golden coins falling out from your DVD Drive!

No, but seriously, why are you telling us about your preferences, when the topic of the thread is about agreement in finance word to write this pair in this order?

No, but seriously, why are you telling us about your preferences, when the topic of the thread is about agreement in finance word to write this pair in this order?

Perhaps he wants to differentiate his successful EURUSD trading from all those losers who trade USDEUR. :p

Back